The Lovely Sums

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I couldn't help but notice this quote on the Tracktion website:
A mix in Tracktion sounds better than in Logic (there's something beautiful going on with the summing as there's more headroom in the mix bus).
Does Tracktion have beautiful-er summing and superior headroom?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Yes, it's a specially designed placebo summing.

Nice tactical thread title, otherwise we could expect the usual KVR 15+ page flame and trollbait thread when someone suggests apples are better than bananas :D
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote:Nice tactical thread title, otherwise we could expect the usual KVR 15+ page flame and trollbait thread when someone suggests apples are better than bananas :D
In the case of the original quoter, the apple is the equipment. The banana is for waving over your equipment.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

farlukar wrote:An out-of-the-box summing emulator probably.
Brilliant!
mtolympusceo wrote:I love it.....Whats really funny is how this thread will be 5 years old and some old fart with notoriety will release some paper on audiology and debunk nulling as a way to analyze like and unalike source material.

Then I wont be the nutcase you guys claim me to be.
Did his prediction come true? I'm guessing no, but I haven't paid much attention to old farts with notoriety.

Return to “Tracktion”