Was supposed to play a party...but....that didn't happen

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJ Papa Roach?

I recorded the show and all my mistakes if anyone wants to thumb through it.

Track list:
Lost In You (Hugga Thugg Remix) - Dusky
Stereo Love - Edward Maya
Prelude (Andrew Bayer & James Grant Remix) Above & Beyond
Thank You (Deep Dish Remix) - Dido
Clocks (Deep Dish Remix) - Coldplay
Feel So Close (Extended Mix) - Calvin Harris
Heart of Glass (Marky Style Remix) - Blondie
Hot N Cold (Jason Nevins Remix) - Katy Perry
Human (Ocelot Remix) - The Killers
Satellite (Flipside Vocal Mix) - Oceanlab
Lilith's Club - Noisia (DMC:Devil May Cry Soundtrack)

ntom wrote:Awh man, I'm sorry, I literally got done working all the difficulties out 10 minutes before the show went on and I wanted to use the time to "soundcheck"
If I do a KVR Cafe Mix I'll be sure to be in costume.
I had it on in the background for about 10 minutes. It sounded pretty good.

I actually don't understand the appeal of watching a DJ perform. If you want me to watch, in addition to a costume, you will need a laser show and live dancing girls. :)

Frantz wrote:
ntom wrote:Awh man, I'm sorry, I literally got done working all the difficulties out 10 minutes before the show went on and I wanted to use the time to "soundcheck"
If I do a KVR Cafe Mix I'll be sure to be in costume.
I had it on in the background for about 10 minutes. It sounded pretty good.

I actually don't understand the appeal of watching a DJ perform. If you want me to watch, in addition to a costume, you will need a laser show and live dancing girls. :)
I figured most people would just use it as background noise. But someone mentioned on here one time that kind of stuck with me; A lot of people don't want to just listen to music, they want some video with it - even if it's just a visualizer.
I put a lot of work into that, with the webcam, Traktor stream, and my text overlays. Well I am working on another podcast, once that is done I'll see about getting Cafe artists to contribute to a Cafe Mix - would love to have you be one of the contributors. I'll have more details on what I am looking for when that time comes closer. 1 project at a time.

I'm glad you stuck around an listened for a little bit, I was curious how the audio sounded from the stream. Twitch only aloud a stream of 128kbps, but otherwise did it come through clear?

Also unrelated; I just want to mention you can't blame me for just dancing and smoking an eCig, I have coffee flavor in my eCig :love: I get a vapor of caffeine, so I had plenty of energy.

EDIT:
Jeeze...I just finished listening to the reocrding from the live stream and....man, I should have practiced the setlist a lot more before going on air because my transitions were aweful. Oh well, in my defense this whole thing came up short notice.

You have such a great Spanish name, Mr. Murillo. You'll need a different costume:

Grannies at the party? Next time, play some pig destroyer, they love that stuff.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Si...
I am from Spanish decent, thanks to my great great great...maybe one more great grandfather:
I think there is a city in Spain that is named after him too....not 100% sure on that. Also I'm not 100% sure if the artist above (Eseban Perez Muillo) is actually my ggggreat grandfather.

I don't look too Spanish though, aside from my mustache, but I think with those costumes I would fit the bill!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”