What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist
 
45 posts since 19 Oct, 2012

Postby SirKen; Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:09 am

jezjez wrote:Everyone's already got the mail probably but just for the record, buy one get one free (of lesser value) on at bestservice

http://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.html#146

Some Chris Hein stuff, Galaxy pianos, Tone2 etc etc.
Cheaper at JRRShop with coupons and such


f**k, I just bought the Tarilonte stuff with the BOGO promotion at Best Service. The libraries themselves are fantastic but I could have easily saved another $100.
KVRist
 
57 posts since 18 Sep, 2012

Postby _emanon_; Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm

jezjez wrote:Everyone's already got the mail probably but just for the record, buy one get one free (of lesser value) on at bestservice

http://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.html#146

Some Chris Hein stuff, Galaxy pianos, Tone2 etc etc.
Cheaper at JRRShop with coupons and such

Yes!
But looking at the JRRShop lineup, unfortunately it seems somewhat not quite complete.
http://www.jrrshop.com/best-service?dir=asc&limit=54

For instance, Best Service Accordions and Shevannai do not appear in search.
(also, irrelevant to this sale, but Forest Kingdom II upgrade does not seem to be in the roaster)

I hope JRRshop carries all Best Service products in the foreseeable future.
KVRian
 
774 posts since 1 May, 2010

Postby xamido; Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Wait, so i can buy tone 2 stuff from jrrshop and get another item for free?
GAS
KVRist
 
57 posts since 18 Sep, 2012

Postby _emanon_; Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 pm

xamido wrote:Wait, so i can buy tone 2 stuff from jrrshop and get another item for free?
As long as the item is in the list of participating products:
http://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.html#146

I saw a rebate PDF somewhere that you send to Best Service along with a copy of a receipt.
KVRist
 
36 posts since 11 Sep, 2008

Postby Vovique; Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

I see... I tried to add two Best Service items to cart hoping one would discount automatically, that didn't work obviously. Will look for that rebate somewhere.
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5904 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 am

Shabdahbriah wrote:Korg Legacy collection 30% off. Including MS-20.

http://www.korguser.net/shop/software/

Wow, that's a sweet deal.

NanoKey are sold at around $50 ( http://www.amazon.com/Korg-nanoKEY2-Sli ... =korg+nano )

Get one of those and use the M1 LE to upgrade to full Korg Legacy edition for just 50+70 = $120
User avatar
KVRAF
 
5904 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:51 am

sockofgold wrote:Cakewalk Music Creator 6 is on a Flash sale on Steam for the next 8 hours, for $17:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/222710/


Another sweet sweet deal

MC6 is now Music Creator 6 Touch, so those using Win 8 with a touchscreen laptop, can do just that, touch

And it is stated at Cakewalk (http://www.cakewalk.com/products/musiccreator/) that it comes bundled with studio instruments, that usually cost $49 to buy separately :o
KVRer
 
12 posts since 24 Jan, 2007

Postby brotherjake; Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:19 am

MillerSam wrote:Waldorf Music Sales (in the online store)

Saturday and Sunday (21. und 22.)
30%
Coupon Code: XMAS30

Monday, Thursday, Wednesday (23., 24. und 25.)
25%
Coupon Code: XMAS25

Tuesday and Friday (26. und 27.)
20%
Coupon Code: XMAS20

Nice! Thanks for posting.

I haven't seen this deal mentioned anywhere else (or perhaps I just didn't notice it), so thanks again for posting.
KVRist
 
332 posts since 12 Oct, 2002, from Paris
 

Postby Red_Force; Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:06 am

Ohm Force is joining the holiday sales season with various offers on all of its instruments and effects:
25% off Ohmicide, Ohmboyz and all bundles.
35% off Mobilohm, Predatohm and Hematohm
50% off Quad Frohmage and Symptohm:Melohman
To take advantage of those offers simply go to www.ohmforce.com, copy the coupons indicated in the ohm page and paste them in the relevant field during normal buying process. Note that if you buy plug ins from different discounts you'll have to buy them in distinct carts, as one cart can only take one coupon.


http://www.kvraudio.com/news/ohm-force- ... 24th-24479
KVRist
 
57 posts since 18 Sep, 2012

Postby _emanon_; Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

_emanon_ wrote:
jezjez wrote:Everyone's already got the mail probably but just for the record, buy one get one free (of lesser value) on at bestservice

http://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.html#146

Some Chris Hein stuff, Galaxy pianos, Tone2 etc etc.
Cheaper at JRRShop with coupons and such

Yes!
But looking at the JRRShop lineup, unfortunately it seems somewhat not quite complete.
http://www.jrrshop.com/best-service?dir=asc&limit=54

For instance, Best Service Accordions and Shevannai do not appear in search.
(also, irrelevant to this sale, but Forest Kingdom II upgrade does not seem to be in the roaster)

I hope JRRshop carries all Best Service products in the foreseeable future.

PM'ed to Uncle E and he sent me the link to Shevannai. $135.15 in cart.
http://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-she ... ven-voices

Still looking for FK II upgrade @ JRR...
rpm
KVRist
 
161 posts since 17 Dec, 2004

Postby rpm; Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Just bought Toontrack Songwriters 3 MIDI pack, originally 29 USD, made an offer for 19.95 and was accepted by audiodeluxe in ebay. Just letting you people now, no need to pay 29 USD.
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2200 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:17 pm

_emanon_ wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:
jezjez wrote:Everyone's already got the mail probably but just for the record, buy one get one free (of lesser value) on at bestservice

http://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.html#146

Some Chris Hein stuff, Galaxy pianos, Tone2 etc etc.
Cheaper at JRRShop with coupons and such

Yes!
But looking at the JRRShop lineup, unfortunately it seems somewhat not quite complete.
http://www.jrrshop.com/best-service?dir=asc&limit=54

For instance, Best Service Accordions and Shevannai do not appear in search.
(also, irrelevant to this sale, but Forest Kingdom II upgrade does not seem to be in the roaster)

I hope JRRshop carries all Best Service products in the foreseeable future.

PM'ed to Uncle E and he sent me the link to Shevannai. $135.15 in cart.
http://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-she ... ven-voices

Still looking for FK II upgrade @ JRR...


but you had one full product for free if you had bought it for €149 @ best-service.
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
KVRist
 
57 posts since 18 Sep, 2012

Postby _emanon_; Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:38 pm

murnau wrote:but you had one full product for free if you had bought it for €149 @ best-service.

You can still get the BOGO deal if you shop the first product at any shop. You would just need to submit a rebate form to Best Service to get a second product free.

Actually I haven't decided if I wanted go for this BOGO or rather just upgrade my FKv1.
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2200 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 pm

_emanon_ wrote:
murnau wrote:but you had one full product for free if you had bought it for €149 @ best-service.

You can still get the BOGO deal if you shop the first product at any shop. You would just need to submit a rebate form to Best Service to get a second product free.

Actually I haven't decided if I wanted go for this BOGO or rather just upgrade my FKv1.


where i can find this info please?
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
KVRist
 
57 posts since 18 Sep, 2012

Postby _emanon_; Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Kind of hesitate to post the direct link, so PM'ed.
I'll post a better link if I find one.
(or is it possible to attach a file to KVR post?)

Citing from the pdf:
2for1 Holiday Promotion 2013/2014
BUY and register one or more (different) of the following products between December 18, 2013 and January 12, 2013 (date of purchase receipt) at your dealer as a box or download license, and get one of equal or lesser value per purchased product from this list as a FREE download* directly from Best Service.
<snip>
In order to claim your FREE download*, please fill out this form, include a copy of your purchase receipt, and return it not later than February 1, 2014

Download information will be sent to your email address after registering the purchased product(s) in your user account at www.bestservice.de/registration The FREE item(s) will be registered to the same user-account!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)