ToneBoosters "Tone Module" 3.x

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I heard from a very good source (Jeroen) that "Module v3 has already seen daylight... it just needs some more work though..." :party: :party: :party:

Even without Tone Module, ToneBoosters (IMHO) is the best sounding, best value DAW plugins on the market and, with Tone Module back in the line up, probably the best suite of plugins for everyday DAW use.

If you don't know about ToneBoosters check them out:

http://www.toneboosters.com/products/

:tu:

Oh, I know about ToneBoosters - but what is this 'magic" Tone Module of which you speak?
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. [C. S. Lewis]

I want it!!! :D

Uhm.... I think V2 module could also do pan modulation and something else I don't see here... am I wrong?

- Mario

Great news...!

SUPER, I seen that photo on facebook, now even Jeroen start to tease us :P
God save the Groove!

mabian wrote:Uhm.... I think V2 module could also do pan modulation and something else I don't see here... am I wrong?
- Mario
Nothing is going to be left out, just new stuff to be added, such as a variety of LFO waveforms, bit crushing, sample rate decimation, new filters, all beat syncable and controllable by LFOs. Furthermore oversampling, ability to manually edit values, and those shiny knobs obviously ;-)

Hopefully all ready for release in January 2014...

:) :) :)

:hyper: very exciting.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

mabian wrote:Uhm.... I think V2 module could also do pan modulation and something else I don't see here... am I wrong?

- Mario
You can not see any modulation-target settings at all in the screenshot - it only shows certain source-settings - i.e. a variety of LFO-aparameters, so it just shows how powerful the LFOs are but not at all where they can be routed to
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

What screen shot are you looking at ?
I see Modulation destinations for
Decimate
Qauntize
Delay
Outgain
LPF

So not entirely sure what you mean by no target settings ?
Duh

whoops, you are right - I was entirely mistaken - somehow I managed to overlook the headline "destinations" - I assumed these were all LFO parameters... :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

This is good news.

djeroen wrote:Nothing is going to be left out, just new stuff to be added, such as a variety of LFO waveforms, bit crushing, sample rate decimation, new filters, all beat syncable and controllable by LFOs. Furthermore oversampling, ability to manually edit values
WOW :-o :-o
djeroen wrote:and those shiny knobs obviously ;-)

Can you sell the knobs separately ? :wink:

Return to “Effects”