KVR Forum Upgrade - Xmas 2013

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Merry Christmas, and we'll see you next year :)
Last edited by fmr on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Just to clarify, the forum will remain open, but just with the temporary forums available for the week or so the upgrade will probably take.

Good luck with the upgrade, Ben! I can't wait to see what the new fora look like. :)
Blue Phase Music

Good luck! Make sure you stay away from the drink and close to friends. Forum upgrades (major version number) suck big time in my experience (we've also done a couple of major moves between types of forum software -- they're the real killers, of course...). After it's all over, make sure you've plenty of drink (and friends...) available, of course. :)

Good luck guys, I hope all goes to plan and you get to enjoy some quality Christmas time for yourselves.

cheers!

finally the forum could be renamed to:

KatVR

"It dreamed itself along"

Shiny new things!!! :wheee:

I bet there will be unforeseen problems and all threads and posts will be lost :D
A music reset :roll:

Do you know the Beehive forum software? I am on a Beehive-based message board, and I like it a lot, seems more efficient in terms of clicking :) Just saying...
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ben [KVR] wrote:I'll take a dump...
too much information Ben :wink:

Ben [KVR] wrote:Just to clarify, the forum will remain open, but just with the temporary forums available for the week or so the upgrade will probably take.
After the upgrade can you view / save a large thread with multiple pages in a single window without having to go printable?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Ben [KVR] wrote: Anything posted during this time will be lost after the upgrade.
:borg: The internet forgets nothing. :borg:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Hello, I am sorry we need to knock down your house and rebuild it.

What?

Don't worry though, we have put up a 2-man tent for you and your family to stay in while we do it.

What?!

oh yeah, and guests can come in to your tent too,

What??!!

;)
Last edited by faun2500 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Hi Ben,
good news. if you need any help/free labor, just holler.
Merry Christmas :)
..what goes around comes around..

well at least we got something open. But yeah, gotta do what yah gotta do.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

so, am i relay the first to ask if the new forum will look more Analog?

this place is falling to bits!

:hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”