Lemur(Live control 2) vs Touchable 2

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that touchable 2 is out I havent found any actual comparisons between it and live control 2 on the lemur. Since lemur is half off right now trying to decide.

Also is the other available 'premium' content on liine's site good, and is it free? (having login issues that they are going to have to resolve so I havent been able to look at it) Good user content?

If you use Ableton get Touchable, everything just works so well with it that I'm glad re brought an ipad for it.

monsterism wrote:If you use Ableton get Touchable, everything just works so well with it that I'm glad re brought an ipad for it.
Thats sort of the consensus Ive been seeing. Seems Liine tends to drop support fairly quickly on templates and lc2 doesnt really stand up to touchable2 anyway, so unless I plan on using lemur for a ton of stuff touchable makes more sense

ezelkow1 wrote:
monsterism wrote:If you use Ableton get Touchable, everything just works so well with it that I'm glad re brought an ipad for it.
Thats sort of the consensus Ive been seeing. Seems Liine tends to drop support fairly quickly on templates and lc2 doesnt really stand up to touchable2 anyway, so unless I plan on using lemur for a ton of stuff touchable makes more sense
definitely, its opened up Ableton for me.

It would help if livecontrol 2 worked with Live 9.1x but it doesn't.

One use of Lemur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMboLTFZ2w

Free template. Rheyne uses it a lot in all his videos.

Need this. now. Livecontrol2 is cool and all but being able to drag in presets and having a much more user-friendly (looking) piano roll are really huge for me! Not to mention the customizations! [edit] after pausing it and looking at the browse mode, looks like you can load clips and samples! WHATTT

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”