Introducing Pads for Kontakt 5

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Server is slooooow.... And I just lost one download count.
Fernando (FMR)

Really sorry that you've had a slow download - it's not always like that, infact, it's usually fast.

Hope it's resolved now and you have had no further problems. If not please get in touch,

Jon

insusurro wrote:Really sorry that you've had a slow download - it's not always like that, infact, it's usually fast.

Hope it's resolved now and you have had no further problems. If not please get in touch,

Jon
It is, and I have to say I love the sounds, although I would like a little more variety. Perhaps I'll try to create my own. The base material is good.
Fernando (FMR)

next update includes 6 new folders - variety is the key!

great!
maxmillionmusic.com

St. Joe from Sounds & Gear has reviewed Pads over the New Year - http://soundsandgear.com/insusurro-pads ... ry-review/

Happy New Year all.

These look interesting - are the knobs in the GUI set up for automation?

Yes, they're all automatable (for each layer individually).

If you mean are they automatically set up on Kontakt's Auto tab, no, they're not. I might push that in an update at some point.

Yes please, that's a lot of instruments to have to do it for one by one

Stay tuned, then.

I'm getting an error message on several patches saying "could not load sample (files seems to be corrupted)". How do I correct this? Thanks

Hi Snico, believe this is now sorted with you?

aMUSEd wrote:These look interesting - are the knobs in the GUI set up for automation?
I did the code for this right now and it's going to be rolled out upon next update.

Yes it's resolved. The problem was the unzipping program in Windows. I used 7 Zip File Manager and all the samples were loaded. Enjoying the patches. Good work.

Impressive GUI! Very good work, it sounds good and the interface reminds me of Atmosphere somehow. :wink:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”