Altitude Soundbank for Spire

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, I have a new bank out this time for Reveal Sound Spire, an incredible synth with punchy envelopes, rich filters and an extensive modulation system.

Drawing inspiration from trance, house and even filmscore, Altitude has gorgeous pads, deep basses, trance heaven plucks, moving atmospheric patches along with carefully programmed arps/sequences and dreamy leads.

Standard MIDI files for reconstruction of this project are included, a special feature of this pack however is the included midi loop format, which is used in Cubase allowing you to preview sequences from the audio demo and then drag and drop them straight into your Cubase project, Spire will automatically be loaded with the MIDI data and with the correct preset. This makes using the bank even more immediate.

- 70 Presets
- Modwheel & Velocity assignments
- Cubase Midi Loops (70+)
- Standard MIDI files (70+)
- Version 1.08 or up required
(No audio samples are included)

http://soundcloud.com/aiyn-zahev/altitu ... e-tears-in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQVzfp2SfB4

This video is more about the MIDIloops format

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j7KCzEy3EU

Thank you every one

PS on my website I am using a new cart system which takes credit card info, but if you would rather use paypal then use the alternative grey buttons under the add to black cart button.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Great set for Spire, compliments your Monark soundpack very nicely :)

First there was 7skies and now theres you :) well hope you dont mind the comparisson.

Look forward to hearing more of your work/track releases...talent you have much.

Peace

Addum : incidentally, nice touch with the midiloop tutorial, never devled into this with cubase much so thanks.

great! have been holding my breath for more spire soundsets...adding this to my setup this weekend. thanx!

Excellent work, as usual. I also appreciate the intro to midi loops in Cubase. I really think using midi loops will be a big time saver one if figure them out.

Another "must buy" soundset! :)

Wow, Sami... you raise the bar once again. This is pure witchcraft.
Just purchased your soundbank. Congratulations and happy holidays. :)

Thanks guys! I had a feeling most people don't know much about MIDI loops in Cubase but for my workflow I think they are very powerful. I might make a more in depth video on what I do with them.

I am glad you guys are liking the bank, Spire has a great sound, very clean very modern but not cold.

I can't wait to see what else they do with it.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:Thanks guys! I had a feeling most people don't know much about MIDI loops in Cubase but for my workflow I think they are very powerful. I might make a more in depth video on what I do with them.

I am glad you guys are liking the bank, Spire has a great sound, very clean very modern but not cold.

I'd love to have an insight into some of your workflow and production techniques, I still got lots to learn.

Saying that I lose focus very easily, but that's my brain that get's frazzled easily ;)

MFXxx wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:Thanks guys! I had a feeling most people don't know much about MIDI loops in Cubase but for my workflow I think they are very powerful. I might make a more in depth video on what I do with them.

I'd love to have an insight into some of your workflow and production techniques, I still got lots to learn.
Same here (only with Ableton Live). :)

I still plan on making production videos believe it or not. In the meantime, bump for soundbank for the amazing Spire!
Aiynzahev-sounds

:clap: This is an excellent sound bank.
Fight Apathy or don't.

Return to “Soundware”