Diversion 1.4 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion Diversity 2 for Diversion Diversity for Diversion

To me that looks great Dmitry.
Good idea to put the docs into Documents/Diversion - exactly where I would look for it.

The installer didn't remember my custom paths set in the installer though but defaulted to my system VST paths.
That would be the final icing on the christmas cake ;-)
Not really important but always a nice touch IMO when installing plugins.

Thanks!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:To me that looks great Dmitry.
Good idea to put the docs into Documents/Diversion - exactly where I would look for it.

The installer didn't remember my custom paths set in the installer though but defaulted to my system VST paths.
That would be the final icing on the christmas cake ;-)
Not really important but always a nice touch IMO when installing plugins.

Thanks!

Tom
what he said :-)
no we didn't conspire... :-)
rsp

Totally unexpected! Totally overwhelmed!
Thank you for the free major up(Gift)date :love:

Here it goes my Christmas family's quality time vacation :hihi:
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

zvenx wrote:Kool. that was quick.thanks...now if you can make it AAX64, 3 new skins, optimised further all by 5 pm :-).....
rsp
Ha, I have AAX32/64 already, that's not a joke :) I've been testing it and was about to release it with this update, but unfortunately AAX64 works bad, it constantly overloads ProTools 11 on Windows. For now I don't understand why, though AAX32 runs fine. I'll release AAX as soon as I get it stable in 64bit.

Thanks Tom for the tip, I'll make it done.

And thanks guys again for your feedback!

I just tried the demo and had to pick this wonderful synth up. Not sure how I missed it, but I'm so happy to pick this up for such a good price.

It sounds magnificent.

Anyone know of any awesome preset banks for ambient or trance?

elipsis1 wrote:Anyone know of any awesome preset banks for ambient or trance?
http://www.miksamusic.com/ :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

There seems to be a problem with pitch fluctuation in the current version, all samples I load wether in sampler or granular mode automatically shift in pitch, like microtonal fluctuations every few seconds, there is no way to get rid of this.

Sampleconstruct wrote:There seems to be a problem with pitch fluctuation in the current version, all samples I load wether in sampler or granular mode automatically shift in pitch, like microtonal fluctuations every few seconds, there is no way to get rid of this.
Maybe it's related to the length of my samples, comparing it to the sample that came with 1.30 which are rather short loops I'm trying to use sample which are 1+ minute long, also it could be sample rate-related, I see the factory samples have a higher Biitrate (2822400), mine are 48 Khz/24 Bit = 2304000.

Wishlist: Unipolar LFO's and a Master Volume knob, if a patch is too hot, adjusting levels can be a pain, especially when 4 osc and 2 Busses are involved, reducing levels relative to each other is tricky and a master volume knob would make it much easier. And/or give us a good limiter in the FX section.

There's a Master volume just below the blue screen area ? ("Level" next to "Pan" & " Mono") ?
Or do you want a master level of all 4 Oscillators before they go into Fx/Bus ?

Dunc wrote:There's a Master volume just below the blue screen area ? ("Level" next to "Pan" & " Mono") ?
Or do you want a master level of all 4 Oscillators before they go into Fx/Bus ?
Ohhhhhh, of course, I totally forgot about that - :oops:
Thank's!

Damn I missed the sale :cry:

I Guess maybe hopefully wishfully someday sometime somewhen there will be another opportunity to grab this at a wallet friendly price :)

kelvyn the guy who doesn't understand !!!!! or ,,,,

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:There seems to be a problem with pitch fluctuation in the current version, all samples I load wether in sampler or granular mode automatically shift in pitch, like microtonal fluctuations every few seconds, there is no way to get rid of this.
Maybe it's related to the length of my samples, comparing it to the sample that came with 1.30 which are rather short loops I'm trying to use sample which are 1+ minute long, also it could be sample rate-related, I see the factory samples have a higher Biitrate (2822400), mine are 48 Khz/24 Bit = 2304000.
I have now tested this on a different OSX (Macbook Pro 10.8.5, the other Mac Pro runs on 10.6.8 ) and the pitch-bug also occurs, so it's not OS-related.

Here is a test demo, the pitch fluctuations are clearly audible at 5 and 21 seconds, this is in normal sampling mode.
EDIT: demo deleted, bug reported.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh, I had completely missed the Mac version. And hence the sale. Well, that gives me ample time to demo, then.

Dmitry, areyou going to release a mac version of the FX, too? Looks really great, would love to use it. :)
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Return to “Instruments”