What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

renoise skips first note of zebra 2.6

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

Urs
u-he

16444 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:37 pm

padillac wrote:I realize this might not happen, and it's fine, but it would be cool if you could release this same fix for Dark Zebra when that goes out, even if it's not in the official release.

We'll have a TDZ beta added to the download in our support area before x-mas - including all fixes and the Distortion modue 8)
Urs
u-he

16444 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 pm

JoeCat wrote:My customers mention the same issue with the _MACOSX folder: when you compress on a Mac you get that folder (which just holds meta info), and is invisible on the Mac OS. I have to keep remembering to zip files on the "Windows side" of my Mac (thanks to VMWare, that's a swipe :) ).

I like having them in an additional (extra) folder just to hear what's been made with the awesome new goodies!

Thing is, it has been zipped on Win. The _MACOSX folder must have slipped into our version control system… d'oh
KVRist

329 posts since 27 Nov, 2011

Postby padillac; Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Urs wrote:
padillac wrote:I realize this might not happen, and it's fine, but it would be cool if you could release this same fix for Dark Zebra when that goes out, even if it's not in the official release.

We'll have a TDZ beta added to the download in our support area before x-mas - including all fixes and the Distortion modue 8)

cool!
KVRist

97 posts since 26 May, 2013, from Lausanne (Switzerland)

Postby abique; Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 pm

About the permission, 755 i rwxr-xr-x, and 644 is rw-r--r--.
As we don't execute the patches from the shell, but just read them, 644 is more appropriate.
KVRist

411 posts since 22 Jun, 2007

Postby sauli; Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Urs wrote:Okay :)

Here's a build that should fix the issue - at least it does for me.

I love you.
Previous

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he