SynthMaster Player & Player FREE VST/AU/RTAS Released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Hi folks,

We have been working recently on developing the Player version of SynthMaster and we're almost there! Pretty soon we'll have a beta version (once the GUIs are finalized)

There will be 2 versions of the Player:

1. FREE version: This one will come with 150 factory presets (selected from SynthMaster's factory preset library). Users will be able to download this one after registering with us on our website.

2. Standard version: This one will come with 600 factory presets (selected from SynthMaster's factory preset library), and will be sold for $29. During the first month following its release we'll have an introductory price of $19

With both versions you'll be able to purchase and use the commercial preset banks we've released so far.

In the player users will be able to

1) Edit 12 easy parameters assigned by the sound designers for each preset
2) Turn on/off the layer/global effects for each preset.
3) Edit Layer/master volumes

Our current ETA on the release date of the player is 1st week of February. Let's hope that we can meet that deadline :)

Cheers!

Bülent
Last edited by kv331 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Awesome stuff! :-)
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Who needs a preset player when the real SynthMaster is cheap enough? :?:

Looks to be the first trend of 2014

So far Predator Player version have been launched, now Synthmaster is coming too

That is a pattern emerging...

Numanoid wrote:Looks to be the first trend of 2014

So far Predator Player version have been launched, now Synthmaster is coming too

I was thinking the same thing.

Interest is growing in virtual instruments, but the education level,
and attention span of the new users is shrinking. The iCouch Potato
generation meets the growing iPlay Synth marketing machine. :wink:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Who needs a preset player when the real SynthMaster is cheap enough? :?:
Me ;) I don't need all the features of the full version; a quick loadin player is more than enough. There's a market for this type of release, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to put it together in the first place ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

I'm happy with my full copy of SynthMaster, but good luck with the new projects. I think a lot of people will be very interested - and it will be a very interesting counter to piracy.

But don't forget us! We would like 150 FREE presets, too. (Just kidding.)

SODDI wrote:I'and it will be a very interesting counter to piracy.
This ;) If the companies want to stay in business, they need to find a clever way to counter piracy; it will never go away (as some folks wish for), but it can be kept under (relative) control with the right approach and attitude :) One fairly efficient way is to give the regular joes enough enticement so they won't be too tempted to go for cracked stuff.

Plus, this player approach is noob friendly - much easier to start understanding and working with synths that learning everything beforehand. Having all the bells and whistles at hand is useless if you don't know what they do and how to use them. Starting with a player and then moving to the real deal is will ease the learning curve.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Numanoid wrote:Looks to be the first trend of 2014

It's kind of like in the old days, I guess, when you had a full featured synth or two and if you needed additional sounds you would buy a rack-mount sound module. Emu Proteus series comes to mind, though they could take some tweaking too.

It actually makes perfectly sense for those who do not like to do a lot of programming and prefer presets instead. It is also a good option for people who do not do in-depth programming but rely heavily on outboard gear to do all the heavy sound manipulation.
No signature here!

Great news! :tu:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Who needs a preset player when the real SynthMaster is cheap enough? :?:
Me too :phones:
Maybe there's two kind of people; guys who love to program new synth sounds
and guys who will focus on playing only these good sounds. :phones:

And these commericial preset banks are very cheap too!

Actully I was almost buying Synthmaster before Christmas, so
for me this is good news. :clap:

gigadreamer wrote:
Me too :phones:
Maybe there's two kind of people; guys who love to program new synth sounds
and guys who will focus on playing only these good sounds. :phones:

And these commericial preset banks are very cheap too!

Actully I was almost buying Synthmaster before Christmas, so
for me this is good news. :clap:
There might be a third kind of people who like to modify preset sounds and to play them...

(hope I'm not the only one)

:P

well it will also encourage more designers to release sounds for it since there will be a huge market for sounds if the player sells very well. I would love to program more with synthmaster it has so much potential but I have so little time to do that sort of thing, so I am happy this is something they chose to do because it will encourage more sound development in Synthmaster which means I will end up having more sounds to choose from. The sounds available by Nori are some of the best on any synth and I applaud Bulent for making this happen.

Hey guys, the Player Free VSTi ALPHA version is out! We havent finalized the GUI layout yet but the prototype GUI is totally useable :) The free player comes with 150 factory presets, selected from SynthMaster's factory library.

Check it out at:

Windows 32bits: http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile ... er=kvrpost
Windows 64bits: http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile ... er=kvrpost

Now it's time to build the MacOSX version!

ENJOY!

Bülent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “Instruments”