New Forum...

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hate the way it looks.

That is all.

I hate the way whiny fucktards fail to notice the temporary nature of the current cosmetics of the forum.

That is all I have to say about the whiny diсkwads.

the whiny fucktards, i saw them supporting the whingeing arseholes. sadly was late for the gig so missed the crying shitfaces :(

It's incredible how many abusive words I've learned since I subscribed to KVR. Maybe I should write a book about the best ones...

we can teach you, but we have to charge....

vurt wrote:we can teach you, but we have to charge....
I'm charging my...

would you like to see my weapon?

farlukar wrote:I hate the way whiny fucktards fail to notice the temporary nature of the current cosmetics of the forum.

That is all I have to say about the whiny diсkwads.
WOW...LOL...is someone having a bad day. or is this just your personality ?

The egosearch is gone also!

I am a winner.
Things are gonna change.
I can feel it.

camsr wrote:The egosearch is gone also!
No, just click on "my forum topics".

You can still search/filter them.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Blue Wind Project wrote:WOW...LOL...is someone having a bad day. or is this just your personality ?
No, it's just a bad day. I'm a really nice guy. Really!

farlukar wrote:
Blue Wind Project wrote:WOW...LOL...is someone having a bad day. or is this just your personality ?
No, it's just a bad day. I'm a really nice guy. Really!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Return to “Site Stuff”