Countdown to Sample Tank 3, with 64 bit support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

They're probably too busy playing with their rings... :hihi:

One ring to fool them all.

neverenoughfunk wrote: ... do you know yet if ik multimedia uses a project plan? :D
Or is it just a plan to project? ;)

A showing date isn't a release date. :ud:

Or busy participating in a huge trade show this week while also preparing for NAMM shortly thereafter? I'm in the air now with so-so connectivity, but I wanted to say that I did mention getting moving on some interface peeks just this morning so hopefully we'll have some of those for you soon. Otherwise, do stop by at NAMM to check it out and use it if you are there. Introduce yourself, I'd love to meet some more KVR folks. I know ew will stop by, that's always a highlight for me when I get to catch up with him IRL, and I know there have to be some more KVR users coming.

Just waiting for your next announcement for releasing ST3...
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Peter... what does this mean...

"Did your face fall when you fell on it... something about heaven... oops got that wrong"...

because that sounds pretty philosophical...

i did not know that you were that "deep"!!!

PeterIK,
are we at a point now, that we can discuss a few demo's of the new sampletank 3, I remember you mentioning earlier this year, when we neared the release you would be offering some insight of features etc.

If you cannot post a demo, I understand.For many of us, I think the true gem here is, how will Sampletank 3 sound.Being that you've been around the new product, what would you say the biggest improvements in sound quality are?

And in your opinion,how will the new Sampletank 3 sound/soundset sound vs. Sampletank 2 respectively.

thanks
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

it's a completely new soundset, done with more experience up their belt and better gear. so i'd be VERY surprised if it didn't sound MASSIVELY better than SampleTank 2 sounds.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

TheKid wrote:One ring to fool them all.
One does not simply gesture into Mordor! :tantrum:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

I would just re-iterate (I know, I know) that IKM will not see another penny from me until I can use the VIs that I've already bought in Logic X. ST3 could win plugin-of the year for all I care, but I won't be buying it.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote:I would just re-iterate (I know, I know) that IKM will not see another penny from me until I can use the VIs that I've already bought in Logic X. ST3 could win plugin-of the year for all I care, but I won't be buying it.
So what you are saying is that you prefer them to continue tinkering with Sample Tank 2, Sample Moog et al, instead of using their efforts to bring out the new Sample Tank 3 ? :?

Numanoid wrote:So what you are saying is that you prefer them to continue tinkering with Sample Tank 2, Sample Moog et al, instead of using their efforts to bring out the new Sample Tank 3 ? :?

No. What I am saying is that until I can use my already purchased software without further cost (i.e., S3 Free), IKM won't see another cent of my money, nor will I recommend their products to anyone.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote:No. What I am saying is that until I can use my already purchased software without further cost (i.e., S3 Free), IKM won't see another cent of my money, nor will I recommend their products to anyone.
The thing with Logic X is that it only accepts 64 bit versions right?

Kind of a catch 22 situation you are putting yourself in then, as one of the main things with Sample Tank 3 versus the previous versions is that ST3 is promised to feature 64 bit support.

I have VEPro 5, so I can use the VIs. It's a hassle, though, that I don't need.
-Henry A. Wallace

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:...Otherwise, do stop by at NAMM to check it out and use it if you are there. Introduce yourself, I'd love to meet some more KVR folks...
Will do. For the past few Winter NAMM shows, I would glance at the IKM booth as I was passing by on my way to talk to the TASCAM guys or someone else. Since I don't have an iPOD/iPAD and I'm not into DJ'ing, your "NAMM Booth Magnet" couldn't draw me in.

Now that you'll be demoing ST3, I'll be under your spell as soon as I walk through the HALL A doors. And all the racket coming from AVID's gigantic booth won't have any affect on me. The electrons in my brain will draw me straight to Booth# 6520.
"...Save the bones for Henry Jones, 'cause Henry don't eat no meat..."

Return to “Instruments”