What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

2575 posts since 21 May, 2004, from Deep in the Heart of Texas

Postby GreyLion; Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:16 pm Re: Feedback Thread

Over the break, I bought an Alchemy license from Xamido.

It was fast, easy, and gracefully done.

Highly recommended seller!
KVRian

726 posts since 16 Jan, 2004

Postby OzoneJunkie; Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 am Re: Feedback Thread

Recent transactions with the following KVR users (all very positive experiences):

kääriäinen (sold Diversion to kääriäinen): very positive, quick and easy transaction with kääriäinen. I fully recommend doing business with kääriäinen.

Vstsoundbanks (sold Tone 2 Gladiator 2 to Vstsoundbanks): very positive, quick and easy transaction with Vstsoundbanks, including Vstsoundbanks having patience while we waited for the Tone2 license transfer process to go through, due to the holiday season (which was still done very quickly and easily with Tone 2). I fully recommend doing business with Vstsoundbanks.

ATS (sold Tone 2 Nemesis to ATS): very positive, quick and easy transaction with ATS, including ATS having patience while we waited for the Tone2 license transfer process to go through, due to the holiday season (which was still done very quickly and easily with Tone 2). I fully recommend doing business with ATS.
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KVRist

65 posts since 4 Sep, 2004, from Finland

Postby kääriäinen; Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:33 am Re: Feedback Thread

Bought Diversion from OzoneJunkie. A Smooth transaction. Recommended!
KVRer

7 posts since 14 Feb, 2012

Postby WaveArt; Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 pm Re: Feedback Thread

soundpalace - a man of honor, truth and constructive. will be happy to work with Fotis in future. Thanks, my friend.
KVRist

70 posts since 18 Jun, 2011, from Lisbon, Portugal

Postby unfragile; Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:43 pm Re: Feedback Thread

I have SOLD Fabfilter Total Bundle v3 Native to RockIngenieur, great buyer, great communication. Thank you
Dialog Editor, Sound Designer, Re-Recording mixer
PT HD 10/11 HDN Thunderbolt | HD OMNI | Frontier Alpha Track | Novation Impulse 25 | Waves Mercury Native | Audioease All In Bundle | SoundToys | McDSP Classic Pack | DUY Everpack
ATS
KVRAF

4174 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from MD USA

Postby ATS; Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 pm Re: Feedback Thread

OzoneJunkie wrote:ATS (sold Tone 2 Nemesis to ATS): very positive, quick and easy transaction with ATS, including ATS having patience while we waited for the Tone2 license transfer process to go through, due to the holiday season (which was still done very quickly and easily with Tone 2). I fully recommend doing business with ATS.

You are one the best sellers on here I have dealt with OzoneJunkie
Last edited by ATS on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KVRist

148 posts since 5 Oct, 2011, from Manchester

Postby Satch1; Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:46 pm Re: Feedback Thread

I've just purchased TB Barricade off 'U-o'. Very fast and smooth transaction. :D
KVRAF

2357 posts since 13 Jul, 2005, from Australia

Postby soundpalace; Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:49 pm Re: Feedback Thread

I sold Presonus Studio One to WaveArt. He was absolutely fantastic to deal with! Highly recommended :)
KVRer

8 posts since 3 Feb, 2013

Postby Headphone; Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:13 pm Re: Feedback Thread

Fast and uncomplicated transaction with U-o for Voxformer. Highly recommended.
U-o
KVRian

501 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm Re: Feedback Thread

Satch1 wrote:I've just purchased TB Barricade off 'U-o'. Very fast and smooth transaction. :D

Headphone wrote:Fast and uncomplicated transaction with U-o for Voxformer. Highly recommended.

Thank you. It was pleasure for me to deal with you, guys. Enjoy your plugins! :phones:
FL Studio Producer Edition, Harmless, TripleCheese, V-Station, ZebraCM, Barricade, Effectrix, Presence, ReelBus
KVRer

24 posts since 30 Mar, 2013

Postby rjames25; Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:57 am Re: Feedback Thread

Purchased a FET Compressor license from Morelia and the transfer could not have gone smoother. 10/10 - would buy from him again.
KVRer

9 posts since 16 May, 2013

Postby ibot41; Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:25 am Re: Feedback Thread

Bought the Novation V Station from U-o – smooth & perfect transaction!
U-o
KVRian

501 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:45 am Re: Feedback Thread

ibot41 wrote:Bought the Novation V Station from U-o – smooth & perfect transaction!

Thank you, enjoy your new toy! :phones:
FL Studio Producer Edition, Harmless, TripleCheese, V-Station, ZebraCM, Barricade, Effectrix, Presence, ReelBus
KVRian

1191 posts since 25 Jun, 2008, from Montreal, Canada

Postby xx JPRacer xx; Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:18 pm Re: Feedback Thread

Sold my Klanghelm plugins to wave2. Very fast and friendly transaction! :tu:
KVRAF

3906 posts since 15 May, 2002, from Brisbane , Australia

Postby morelia; Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 pm Re: Feedback Thread

rjames25 wrote:Purchased a FET Compressor license from Morelia and the transfer could not have gone smoother. 10/10 - would buy from him again.

Thanks. Good transaction and buyer. :wink:
My Music >>> °morelia ° Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz, 12gb, Windows 7 (64), Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)