What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Waldorf Largo in OSX 10.9 Mavericks - unable to install

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

szalonykp
KVRist

295 posts since 3 Nov, 2006, from Poland

Postby szalonykp; Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:40 am Waldorf Largo in OSX 10.9 Mavericks - unable to install

Hey - do any of you guys tried to install Largo in OSX Mavericks?

I've got an error in the end of the installation process, now in Reaper I see only AUi version of it (even that VSTi is in the right directory) and adding Largo to a tracks ends up in shutting Reaper unexpectedly...

Has anyone encountered this problem? What can I do...? Is Largo not compatible with Mavericks?
szalonykp
KVRist

Postby szalonykp; Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:28 am Re: Waldorf Largo in OSX 10.9 Mavericks - unable to install

Maybe someone will have similar problem with installation - I've downloaded the installer once again, manually deleted (it's important) all files (plugins and patches) installed by the last failed installation and... it works now :)
Numanoid
KVRAF

9116 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 am Re: Waldorf Largo in OSX 10.9 Mavericks - unable to install

As far as I know, Largo is only 32 bits as VST

Logic X refuses to use anything but 64 bit plugs apparently. Could other DAW's on Mac have followed their example?
Halb Wesen und halb Ding
szalonykp
KVRist

Postby szalonykp; Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 am Re: Waldorf Largo in OSX 10.9 Mavericks - unable to install

Yes - it's 32 bit only. Waldorf was giving info that it will be 64 bit in the 2013 - but nothing happened :( I'm using it in a 32bit DAW (Reaper) but I was counting on some updates and fixes...

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments