Sync iPhone Calendars and iCloud

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, Googling gives me some varied and mostly non-helpful results on this, so I'll ask it here and see if anyone can help me out.

I have 2 calendars that I sync to my iPhone - a work Outlook calendar, and my Google calendar - no problems there.

I have an iCloud account, but don't use an iCloud calendar. I sync my iPhone contacts to it and that works fine.

What I would like to do, is sync the Outlook and Google calendars to iCloud too, but I can't figure out how to do it. Anyone know what I need to do so that I can get iCloud in sync?

iCloud and Google Calendar are peers. You can have a common client (like the iPhone Calendar app) sync/read iCloud Calendar and Google Calendars.

If your goal is a one time transfer of Calendar events from Google into iCloud, and then to continue using iCloud from there then this is possible check the following link:
http://www.groovypost.com/howto/osx-lio ... rs-icloud/

Thanks, but what I was trying to figure out is if I can use my iPhone as the master, so to speak, and update iCloud from that (it's already in sync with my Google calendar and the Outlook calendar.

If you go into settings on the iPhone there will be a section for iCloud. This section has a switch to turn on the iCloud calendar.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”