KVR Forum Upgrade - Xmas 2013

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rasmusklump wrote:"My Forums" isn't working atm.
And that is sooo annoying. Scrolling down billions of companies is dams annoying.

Little tip for that: Ctrl+F and fill in your keyword, e.g. "site" to go to site stuff. Should be the quickest way atm.

If there is to be a 2014 Charity Auction, this temporary theme will add an exciting new ingredient to the bidding procedure :hihi:

While it's still a huge pain to work with the site on mobile devices, it is slightly improved. Tapatalk would still be great to see though.

BBCode is disabled in the Off Topic Classics forum which makes it impossible to post new cat pics to the Caturday thread. Obviously, not an urgent issue. :)

robojam wrote:While it's still a huge pain to work with the site on mobile devices, it is slightly improved. Tapatalk would still be great to see though.

the problem for me on my mobile isnt really a kvr thing, its more id need the lovell telescope to read anything on it hehe
but then i can usually wait till i get home to talk about random vibrations or crap sci fi. whats kvr about again?

If you go to My KVR > Forum preferences you can expand the forum pages to fit the width of your screen. Everything becomes much easier to follow and this color theme isn't so bad after all.

vurt wrote:the problem for me on my mobile isnt really a kvr thing, its more id need the lovell telescope to read anything on it hehe
Wouldn't help, that's a radio telescope.

Not to be pedantic or anything.

:hihi:

GaryG wrote:
vurt wrote:the problem for me on my mobile isnt really a kvr thing, its more id need the lovell telescope to read anything on it hehe

yeah, so he's listening to it on the radio. wotsyerpoint? ;)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

A few more things I dislike:

- When I quote posts which already include several quote levels, I get: You may embed only 3 quotes within each other. Why doesn't the software simply remove the oldest quote instead of forcing me to mess with quotes in the edit window?

- When someone else has written a post while I was writing mine, I automatically get the preview. I don't like that, the board is clumsy and slow enough already. Nor do I care what others have written meanwhile, I never edit my posts based on what someone else has written meanwhile. This could lead to a countless spiral of previews as someone else might again write a new post while I am reediting mine...

fluffy_little_something wrote:When someone else has written a post while I was writing mine, I automatically get the preview. I don't like that, the board is clumsy and slow enough already.
I really like that feature, as it lets me edit the post if someone has posted before me and it warrants a re-edit. Saves me posting then having to correct it (or even miss the double post completely)

whyterabbyt wrote:
GaryG wrote:

yeah, so he's listening to it on the radio. wotsyerpoint? ;)

i see radio waves.

Just wanted to say I don't find this update comfortable to read topics or browsing. Plase bring the old colors back.

Cooker wrote:Just wanted to say I don't find this update comfortable to read topics or browsing. Plase bring the old colors back.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=400554

that may help :)

cocoazenith wrote:... and this color theme isn't so bad after all.

it is...

ImageImage

Return to “Site Stuff”