Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Numanoid wrote: If the dev is smart he opens for easy reskinability, and given a bit of time and interest the plug could then end up having as many skins to choose from as Oatmeal.
+1. leave the bitmaps exposed, and you'll get a bunch of skins to suit people's tastes.

I'm also +1 on skinability.

Would love to see Limeflavour's take on it :)

fmr wrote:(I don't know the exact word for the last word - ho do you call a guy who wants to marry a girl?)
single and looking 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:
fmr wrote:(I don't know the exact word for the last word - ho do you call a guy who wants to marry a girl?)
single and looking 8)
An ingrate.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

aciddose wrote:
single and looking 8)
An ingrate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: No, seriously, is it something like pretendent?
Fernando (FMR)

A martyr :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

fmr wrote:
aciddose wrote:
single and looking 8)
An ingrate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: No, seriously, is it something like pretendent?
Only if he is interested in a specific girl.

I am a GUI designer too, and i like the OBXD-GUI. Btw i have tested the OBXD preview version. It have a really good sound. :clap: My idea for a funny inspiration system was to create a simple step sequencer. Now i have design`t a first preview GUI of this. What do you thing about this idea? Greeting from Germany
OBVS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sexy!

Help yourself with the font that layzer used on the OBXD for the labels: http://fontzone.net/font-details/berlin-sans-fb

One thing I don't quite like in your mockup are the 3-pos +1/0/-1 switches... They look completely out of place.
Last edited by EvilDragon on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:lol: Genius freemobil! Perfect! Thank you! This is going to be an excellent and beautiful combo. Not to mention that seeing what your sequencer can do will be absolutely usable with other synths, too. :tu:

Are you working on this sequencer currently? Can you give us more info?

Will it have step recording from MIDI keyboard so we don't have to enter all the notes by mouse? ;) And shuffle or even loading groove patterns?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote::lol: Genius freemobil! Perfect! Thank you! This is going to be an excellent and beautiful combo. Not to mention that seeing what your sequencer can do will be absolutely usable with other synths, too. :tu:

Are you working on this sequencer currently? Can you give us more info?

Will it have step recording from MIDI keyboard so we don't have to enter all the notes by mouse? ;) And shuffle or even loading groove patterns?
Take it easy man. Either I understood it wrong, or the guy is just a GUi designer, and created the GUI for a wannabe sequencer. I don't believe he has the actual sequencer, or even a project for it. It would be great too. If I remember well, Oberheim had a system back in the days that had the synth (the OB-8), an expander (NOT "THE" XPANDER), a sequencer and a drum machine, all interconnected.
Fernando (FMR)

A friend from me is programmer and he have building a similar vst step sequencer, but his desgn is a little bit different to my version. But i want to speak with him for an Oberheim-Design. Let's see what he thinks...

Thx to Evil Dragon for the font link :tu:

freemobil wrote:A friend from me is programmer and he have building a similar vst step sequencer, but his desgn is a little bit different to my version. But i want to speak with him for an Oberheim-Design. Let's see what he thinks...
OK, great. I think you should talk to 2DAT first, though. After all, he is the designer for the synth. But I am always in favour of collaborative work :wink:
Last edited by fmr on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

DELETED - double post
Fernando (FMR)

Teksonik wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Your gui is the worst of all the options ive seen so far..
What options ? Link ? You've got Knobman/Skinman....try and do better...... :shrug:
2 other ppl have put up alternatives, do a search. i offered to do it originally but the dev couldnt finalise all controls in the window i had spare time.

Return to “Instruments”