Archtop Installtion

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Downloaded Archtop last night, but I can't seem to install it.

I've unrared everything, but I never get any kind of installtion dmg or similar.

What I have after unraring is;

Archtop Manual.pdf
Archtop.nicnt
ArchtopRC.nkc
ArchtopRC.nkr
Data
- (FX) Ambient Guitar.nka
- (FX) Clean Swirl.nka
- (FX) Fuzz Phase.nka
- (FX) Mellowed.nka
- (FX) Spacious.nka
- (FX) Thin and Bright.nka
- Default.nka
- Only Harmonics 2.nka
- Only Harmonics.nka
- Silk Octaves.nka
- Warmest Mutes.nka
Instruments
- Archtop Neck & Pick FX.nki
- Archtop.nki
Samples
- Archtop_001.nkc
- Archtop_001.nkx
- Archtop_002.nkc
- Archtop_002.nkx

I run a mac, and system req shoudln't be a problem (even if they were the installer should pop up, or am I wrong:S?). I have Kontakt 5 (free version) installed already.

What am I doing wrong? Shall I put the unrared folder somewhere special? I never used Kontakt, and i'm not very good at this, but thought it might be similar to Shredder 2 which I read should have a installer with it. Can't find any information about this either :/

//L

Use Add Library function in Kontakt. Check the Libraries tab in Kontakt's left hand browser pane. It's the same as with Shreddage 2.

You do not need to unpack the unrared file . Just put the whole Archtop file wherever you have your other Kontakt libraries or anywhere else : I keep mine on an external HD as samples take up a lot of space.
Open Kontakt , go to the library tab , click on add a library, direct to the Archtop file and it will appear in your instrument libraries . You then will have to validate it through the service center with the serial number received in your order confirmation mail.
I think that’s it.

thanks guys! worked:D

Return to “Impact Soundworks”