Can you run 2 different versions of NI instr. on 2 different

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The end user license agreement (EULA) for Native Instruments products allows the simultaneous installation on two computers (three computers for all versions of MASCHINE and KOMPLETE), as long as only one installation is used at any given time.

I originally acquired Kontakt 5 then later on crossgraded to Komplete 9 Ultimate. I currently use my NI plugins on my Imac running on OSX 10.6.8 ( Snow Leopard) with Logic 9.1.8.
I would like to keep that set up on that computer which means I cannot have access to the latest updates from NI which require OSX 10.7 or above.
I have been offered a good deal for a recent Mac Pro running on Mavericks on which I would be able to use LPX . Can I install my NI plugins on this computer and update them for this computer only without affecting my original set up on the Imac ?
Thanks for help and or info .
I will also enquire with NI support .

Yes, you can.

@ EvilDragon

Thank you for spotting my enquiry and answering so quickly. An occasion to also congratulate you for all your collabs with some of the best Kontakt Instruments Kreators.

You can but call or email NI first. When I got a new computer, I installed Komplete and it wouldn't authorize. It said it was already authorized on another machine. Quick email took care of it.

osiris wrote:You can but call or email NI first. When I got a new computer, I installed Komplete and it wouldn't authorize. It said it was already authorized on another machine. Quick email took care of it.
That shouldn't have happened. With Komplete, you're allowed installs on three systems. Maschine also allows installs on three systems. All other single apps are two systems.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... /show/421/

ew
A spectral heretic...

Return to “Instruments”