VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

I prefer the gui-less version

Kriminal wrote:I prefer the gui-less version
Close your eyes.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Sendy wrote:But what it loses in DOTS it more than makes up for in LINES :hyper:
You can think of LINES as zillions of DOTS very close together. :D

Frantz wrote:
Sendy wrote:But what it loses in DOTS it more than makes up for in LINES :hyper:
You can think of LINES as zillions of DOTS very close together. :D

or a squashed dot.

You mean this one ? :hihi:

Yes much better............ :tu: :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Well... I would actually rather like to see lines at 0, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% and dots in between or even better no dots at all. :lol: For practical and ergonomic reasons. :hihi:
Image :hihi:
Last edited by DuX on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Teksonik wrote:

no, that has a gui...

mental note: never post a WIP of a skin the future. :ud:

bk wrote:You seem to be missing the point that only ONE of us here has the right to make the decision. At this point he's deemed it acceptable. It doesn't invalidate you as an individual, just because your idea isn't implemented.
You seem to be missing the point that I'm very aware that 2dat is the one to decide, as I clearly pointed at least part of my comments directly at him ;)

So now tell me again why I should not argue my view on this towards 2dat to see if he would take some 'additional' pointers. And before anyone starts spouting again about this being discussed before and 2dat was already fine with it; nowhere in the previous discussion was 2dat pointed at the information about potentiometer travel.

And that is indeed the last thing I'm going to say about it :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Teksonik wrote:

looks like a synapse orion one

Breeze wrote:
2DaT wrote:Retrigger works as it should. Envelopes still remain their level.
I don't understand the different Legato modes then: from what I can tell in mono it's always legato, low-note priority, no-envelope retrigger. Does this control have no effect with 1-voice (mono) or unison? When you have the time, a short description of the different modes would be welcome. TIA!
When you play legato( voice stealing from active voices), envelopes are already on sustain level. This option controls whenever envelopes are reset to attack or kept on sustain.

It seems that people more interested in gui that sound and dsp. sad :-|

I see DOTS everywhere. Help! :nutter:

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frantz wrote:Image
Where can I download that VSTi, I like it's GUI, it has all the dots in the right place :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

2DaT wrote:When you play legato( voice stealing from active voices), envelopes are already on sustain level. This option controls whenever envelopes are reset to attack or kept on sustain.
By "whenever" do you mean "whether"?
2DaT wrote:It seems that people more interested in gui that sound and dsp. sad :-|
Totally. The ratio of one type to another is just silly. In retrospect, there should have been 2 separate threads... Anyway, thanks for following up on the sound and dsp posts found in the cracks of the GUI discussions. ;)

Return to “Instruments”