Sampletank for iOS

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that I'm a happy user of an iPad, well.... I need sounds. :D
We'll I got some stuff already, but as always, I'm a sound junky and need more.
Can we somehow get Sampletank sounds from our PC to the iPad.
I got 64GB, so a complete Philharmonik library would fit, which is the main thing I'd like to have on my iPad.
I'd be a little unhappy if I was limited to the smaller sound set which is available through the in App purchase.

Sorry, if I'm asking for to much, but.... I'm a sound junky. :hihi:

Tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Ok and I do have a question about the inApp purchase libraries.
On the web site of IKM I found lists of preset names for each additional library, but I did not see how much MB these libraries would have.
Is this info available anywhere?
If not, do we have an estimation on how much MB the complete collection would take without the 900 MB, that the initial library itself has?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Tele

I purchased Sampletank plus the Miro lib. It is listed for using 1.7 GB in the settings dialog.
Still, if there is away to transfer my Sampletanks sounds from the PC, I'd love to have some of these on the iPad.

There is no way to directly bring over the libraries from your PC at this time. We will be bringing more Downloadable Sound Collections to the iOS version though. Regarding storage/space, we've made the recent sound libraries downloadable to help manage storage as you can add/delete these as you'd like once you've purchased them. Thank you.

Thanks for the answer, Peter.
Is there an info somewhere, which library takes up how much space?

Tele

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”