What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

bjporter
KVRian

1245 posts since 18 Dec, 2010, from North America

Postby bjporter; Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

J.Ruegg wrote:What did you think to this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxAA0OQ_DB0hRmE3dTBkWnZyVFk/edit?usp=sharing
My Brother was seeing how I was tweaking the knobs of junglist and has make that.
The image needs some clean-up, but looks nice so far, didn't it?

WOW
V'ger
KVRAF

3917 posts since 15 Dec, 2009

Postby V'ger; Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:39 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

J.Ruegg wrote:What did you think to this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxAA0OQ_DB0hRmE3dTBkWnZyVFk/edit?usp=sharing
My Brother was seeing how I was tweaking the knobs of junglist and has make that.

Hehe, that's cool.. 8)
RichardSemper
KVRist

110 posts since 30 Oct, 2013, from Stoke On Trent

Postby RichardSemper; Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Wow that really is cool! Where can I get one? :hihi:
see richardsemper.com and facebook page richardsempermusic
Music is my Happy Place.
idfpower
KVRian

1060 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:16 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Ok, wth is going on with Soundcloud? All of a sudden my page is not accessible anymore...anyone experiencing the same issue, or is it just me?
telurica.eu5.org
bjporter
KVRian

Postby bjporter; Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

idfpower wrote:Ok, wth is going on with Soundcloud? All of a sudden my page is not accessible anymore...anyone experiencing the same issue, or is it just me?

I see it fine. Not sure if related, but Irion had troubles after commenting a lot.
idfpower
KVRian

1060 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

bjporter wrote:I see it fine. Not sure if related, but Irion had troubles after commenting a lot.

That's a different situation (happened to me as well - twice). No, this time it simply said the page is not available. Strange thing though - now it works :) Go figure :) Maybe Soundcloud was down or something...I see a lot of websites going in maintenace these days...
telurica.eu5.org
bjporter
KVRian

Postby bjporter; Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Now I think of it, this used to happen to me a lot last year
animehaus
KVRist

233 posts since 31 Jul, 2013, from Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil

Postby animehaus; Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:07 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Lots of downtimes with Soundcloud lately: http://status.soundcloud.com/
RuediRena
KVRist

375 posts since 23 Mar, 2011, from Schwerte, Germany

Postby RuediRena; Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Anyone else experiencing stabilitiy issues with Reaper and Junglist?
Or is it just stupid me/Wine/some combination of plugins (nothing fancy and new is being used)?
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

6349 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:57 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

RuediRena wrote:Anyone else experiencing stabilitiy issues with Reaper and Junglist?
Or is it just stupid me/Wine/some combination of plugins (nothing fancy and new is being used)?
Absolutely rock solid here under Live 8 (PC)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
jackoo
KVRist

422 posts since 3 Jul, 2006

Postby jackoo; Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:05 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Junglist often crashes Energy XT when trying to add an instance.
I have to make sure all sound is off, and sometimes open and close the UI of another instance to get a new instance without a crash (not a show stopper, but annoying).
bjporter
KVRian

Postby bjporter; Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

I actually noticed quite a slowdown when duplicating tracks. Also I may have experienced a crash, but not totally sure as there were some other uncounted for variables.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

6349 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:02 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

Is there a manual for this anywhere?
I hast done ze google.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
ThePresent
KVRist

118 posts since 17 Dec, 2013, from The Netherlands

Postby ThePresent; Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

No crash whatsoever in Cubase 6.5 but saving takes a few seconds and the playback partially stops when saving and playing at the same time.
Also every fifteen minutes or so, Cubase stops a few seconds with the Windows Seven cursor rotating like it is saving the project.
bjporter
KVRian

Postby bjporter; Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:48 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

ThePresent wrote:No crash whatoever in Cubase 6.5 but saving takes a few seconds and the playback partially stops when saving and playing at the same time.
Also every fifteen minutes or so, Cubase stops a few seconds with the Windows Seven cursor rotating like it is saving the project.

You sure that's not the Cubase backup save feature? It saves your project every 15 minutes I think, if you check in the file->preferences.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments