Unspeakable

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

www.youreallfree.com/music/YAF_unspeakable.mp3

To see the cause of all
Inside a fractal maze
And hear a distant voice
Calling out from space
As i`m standing hear
Dancing in this place
My heart is in a trance
My mind is in a haze

Great track, Remmie. I especially liked those pads. Both the sound and the chords. Lush sounds.

Good work and Happy New Year :)

Nice track, but I found the kick a bit too pronounced on my system. It was better with the bass turned down some.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

lol! thanks for mentioning
i did that after someone excused me of to soft kickdrums and bass
perhaps its an eq thing ;-)

folderol wrote:Nice track, but I found the kick a bit too pronounced on my system. It was better with the bass turned down some.
great minds think alike :hihi: before even reading other comments i thought this. i would go for a more acustic kick with a soft attack. everything else sounded great :phones:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

The chilled, peaceful vibe is going very nicely with the snow fall here this morning. :-) Love the little tonal percussion. Nice combination of chilled pads, busy percussion and a faint bassline in the background. The low pass/eqing on the pads is pretty severe but I think that's what gives them a nice mellow, quiet sound. Nice work.

:clap:

Not only does this work for snow bound people (ecamburn) it's very nice in extreme heat here. Nice to listen to and zone out while waiting for a cool change! :) probably could reduce the kick as others have mentioned.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Very peaceful and soothing. Great vibes for relaxation.

Return to “Music Cafe”