Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robindrieghe wrote:4lb kitty did her usa-europe thing for me.
i gave her around 10$ extra and you should too cause her service is unique and very usefull.
Thank you so much for your generous offerings, robindrieghe!
Blue Phase Music

smallstonefan wrote:Sold Ozone 5 to d-s-m

thanks!
smooth transaction, would deal with again :)

Sold a number of Waves plugins to mjavs - nice guy and smooth transaction!
james

Thank you Smallstonefan. Brilliant first experience using kvr marketplace

Bought 4 Maschine expansions from StanCollins . Excellent seller, recommended!

Mac Hine bought a few Maschine expansions....Paid straight way and was patient whilst I de-registered the serials...
Cheers mate

Bought a NI Massive from kangul last night, he was very helpful, everything went smooth. I recommend him as an excellent seller!

bjm4tt wrote:Bought a NI Massive from kangul last night, he was very helpful, everything went smooth. I recommend him as an excellent seller!
Thanks! Yes, it was fast and smooth deal, bjm4tt is a geat buyer too! :)
Peace and tolerance

I bought Ableton Live 9 Intro from cocaozenith and it all went smoothly.

The process was painless and I got a good deal, so I'd happily do business again.

Sold Ableton Live 9 Intro to Quincy. very fast payment and a good chap to deal with.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... le&u=10352

Sold DIVA to mjavs. Nice contact, everything great! Thanks.
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Sold my melodyne uno license to Novalis, went very smoothly, thanks very much. Also thanks to celemony for their fast and cost free license transfer.

bought a korg padkontrol from dredd i knight.

great communication from start to finish (and is still chasing up some software that is to be bundled with it)

he was very happy to search out the cheapest delivery options, and in the end the package arrived very securely packed

wouldn´t hesitate to buy from him again, and would recommend to others

:tu:

Bought Waves Element from morelia: Transaction took a day longer because of some email address change, but he kept me informed about the status of the transaction all the time. Nice contact, would always buy again from him.

I would like to thank cooljazz58 for his outstanding help with Native Instruments when I bought The Giant from him.

Cheers Mate :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”