zgomot - introspecţie

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVR. I stopped making music completely almost two years ago but something pulled me back in. Although I had sold all my gear and I now only have a desktop computer with onboard sound and a (pretty decent at that) 2.1 speaker sistem, I think this turned out OK.

Please let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/zgomot/introspec-ie

Welcome back. :-)

Trippy. :-) I like the dark, mysterious vibe. Lovely, deep sounds. The chilled out beat is cool.

Looks like the break did some good. The atmosphere on here is moody and dark with those flute/didgeridoo samples, the crisp percussion and the nice reverb. Dubstep is not my favourite genre, but music like this makes for effortless listening.

Good work :)

Thanks dudes.

Interesting digeridoo/monster. I also like the chilled out feel on this. The beats are great! Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I just beamed this over to the main system. Big sound :D

You think this turned out ok? You're mad! This is awesome!! Nice choice of sounds with a very cool feel to it. :hihi:

great sounds and mix! thanks for the nice trip to the Australian outback :D
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

mere fain, baga mare! :tu:

I enjoyed it. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Great to hear you again! Great organic gypsy step piece, wicked groove, nice experimental touches. :tu:
Image Image

Sună misterios! A bit like Dracula on Acid... Needs some rap from Mr. Juve... :lol:

Wow, I should check the forum more often :)

Thanks for the good vibe, the break does seem to have done me good. I'm working on another tune and it very easily turned out to be the music I was trying (and failing) to write a few years ago.

Hope to be able to post it soon.
Last edited by iDumi on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

When I saw your name in the Cafe list I knew I was going to hear some excellent music...and I wasn`t disappointed.

A very temporally immersed composition.
Reminiscent of some of the better tribal Jon Hassell.
Have your Soundcloud running @ the moment. Really like all your music...and welcome back to it! :)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Thanks annode.

Return to “Music Cafe”