SynthMaster Bug: Midi CC Link to Master Volume not saved

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the thread title says. If I link Midi CC7 to Master Volume (via MidiLearn), it only works during the open session. If I save my project, close it, open it again, the Midi Link is lost. If I save it as an extra preset in SynthMaster it does not work either.
Last edited by CableChannel on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulent, can you acknowledge / confirm this?

Or is anyone else able to confirm?

bump

I think the bumping won´t help you (and is not allowed per the Forum rules anyway) since I also have had several support requests / posted to threads here and haven´t heard anything from KV331 since a month now. I am not sure what happened to them, but everything just seems to be absolutely dead support wise. Might be that they have gone bankrupt or something?

No we're not dead. I remember disabling CC7, because it was causing issues with Sonar especially.

Try to use another CC.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Ah thanks for the hint. It is a bit "unintuitive" though to still enable CC7 but not saving it. Best would be to have a remark in the right click menu on the main volume that says "CC7 not allowed" or something like that.

You're right! should figure out a consistent solution for this.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”