New Soundtrack

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

In roughly a month I've been working on 3 tracks for a short movie by T.A Manchester titled "A Land Between." Here's the link to the playlist in soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/sets ... chesters-a

The idea was to create something sullen as the movie itself is pretty gloomy. All comments and feedbacks are always welcome.

Here's also the link to the movie, don't forget to watch it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUuz3JMrG1k

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

P.S: Oh, and happy new year..! :) Great upgrade on the website to begin the year.

"Just got time for a quick listen to the first track" I thought.
Then I listened.
Then I listened to the second track.
Then I listened to the final track.
Finally I sat and thought.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful, highly emotive work. Such delicate playing, a perfect fit.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

@folderol: many thanks for the kind comment, mate, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you can enjoy the whole set :) Hope you'll also like the movie :)

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Great work, Adi. I knew you had a soundtrack in you, waiting to come out. I just expected to see Tom Selleck in the film :wink:

The music is a great fit, as folderol says. Congratulations.

Good work :)

@seismic1:Thanks again for the kind comment Tim, much appreciated..! Haha, wonder how Tom Selleck will look like in the movie :) Cheers..!

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Just beautiful piano and playing on 'A Visit'. lovely use of 'cello' in the background.
Dawning is lovely as well. The delicate piano over a restrained pads is beautiful. The synth in the background is gorgeous in the middle section.
Restless is well described. You have put energy into a melancholy piece of music yet kept within the feeling needed for the film.
A great achievement.
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

@allomerus: many thanks for all the (detailed) kind comments, mate (here and on soundcloud), I really appreciate them. Glad you enjoyed the whole set :D

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Return to “Music Cafe”