License Transfer policy

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have the option of purchasing a 'second hand' copy of Spire from a user here on KVR - anybody know what the license transfer policy is please ?

Many thanks,

Mike

I'd also like to know this. I have a chance to do a trade. Sent an email on their GMail account. Didn't Theo get mad because they never responded to his request?
We'll see.

osiris wrote:I'd also like to know this. I have a chance to do a trade. Sent an email on their GMail account. Didn't Theo get mad because they never responded to his request?
We'll see.
What's everybody's experience of dealing with Reveal Sound ? I'm used to dealing with U-HE who are absolutely excellent - I've had no response to emails to support (not even an acknowledgement they've received the email) and no response in this 'Official Company Forum' (which isn't exactly buzzing with activity!).

It's a real shame because I've been playing with the demo and the synth sounds great ... but there's no way I'll buy if the developer is invisible !

Mike

I sent an email 24 hours ago to the Gmail address. I will now send one to the other address. D16 has already transferred their license and now the guy is just waiting on Reveal. What's up guys?

I was going to suggest that maybe they are still working out their transfer policy and are not ready to publish it yet, but I notice that the last KVR post from vega555 is dated December 19th. Hope it's nothing serious!

Answered. And I tell you this. You send them the license file and sign a .RTF file, send it back.

I would also put use the support@ email address. This seems much quicker.

osiris wrote:I would also put use the support@ email address. This seems much quicker.
Well I emailed that address over 48 hours ago now and still no response.

It's a real shame - Spire sounds fantastic, but if the dev doesn't have the means to reply to support emails within 48 hours or even make an appearance in their own forum for over a month then it doesn't give me a lot of confidence to invest in the synth :?

Mike

osiris wrote:I'd also like to know this. I have a chance to do a trade. Sent an email on their GMail account. Didn't Theo get mad because they never responded to his request?
We'll see.

Hi not at all. I did originally get frustrated I couldn't get an answer in the spire topic itself, but I came back and publicly said in that topic that via email they answered in a courteous and professional manner within hours, and furthermore that their transfer policy was perfect (free, simple, no nfr).

Just be patient. Like Theo says : Transfer free, simple....
Took a couple of days, but I understand things are quite mad in Russia these days..

Edit: prior issue has been resolved, thanks!

Return to “Reveal Sound”