Raising Funds for Bernie @ Nomad Factory

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought ISP 3 today. Didn't notice that ISP 3 also included Cosmos and bought it also :)
Wonder whether my advice worth a penny? Check my music at Soundcloud and decide for yourself.
re:vibe and Loki Fuego @ Soundcloud

best wishes from here! out to buy a few things at dc.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I just bought the bundle to support! Best wishes to Bernie, I hope he gets better and has a speedy recovery.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Well rather than donate from my sales (which only worked out to $30 of the percentage i had worked out anyway), i just sold RC48 for $79 so i will buy something from Nomad again for $49 which is a bit better :)

Have tweeted a couple of times and facebook, you guys should do that too if you are not facebook adverse.

Novalis wrote:This thread makes me wonder every time, who helps the thousands of people with cancer who don't have plug-ins to sell?
Or who cares about them, at all.
They just die alone silently, poor, with no chance to get cured.
People will get treatment, but the decisions on which treatment they get can be denied by their insurance companies rather than their doctors so the poor often get minimal treatment.

The end result usually is that people (or their spouses if they die) will end up with bills they can't pay so they have to declare themselves bankrupt.

It's why a majority in the US want to see universal healthcare, but simply put - we won't get it as politicians and the healthcare industry don't want it.

Don't mean to make this all HPC, but just clarifying that point for anyone who doesn't know.

Thanks robojam as i was curious to understand why they wouldn't give him this operation and let him die without the money. That's rather awful. My prayers are with you Bernie :)

Acquired the bundle. My best wishes to Bernie.

Bought the Magnetics Bundle II although I already own Magnetic I and Echoes. Get well Bernie :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I just saw this.

I talk to Frederick to see if he can start something over at VI control.
Best wishes
OVS

Best wishes
OVS

Isn't this the wrong place to advertise a forum that requires to sign up to read the linked thread?

TheKid wrote:Isn't this the wrong place to advertise a forum that requires to sign up to read the linked thread?
Sorry about that, I was not aware that this is the case, however this was no advert for a forum at all.

In this post I just pointed to the thread here at KVR and to the Dontcrack site.
Best wishes
OVS

Just got Magnetic Bundle II. Cosmos is great and Echoes is worth the price alone. Having issues with Magnetic II, though, but you can't have everything, can you?
Merry Christmas Bernie.

Cosmos is pretty amazing! :clap: :clap: :clap:

We are more then Happy to help! Purchased few plugins! Keep well.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”