OSX update

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I never received an email for an update for mac osx, can you send me an email with the update. jessecee@yahoo.com (mailto:jessecee@yahoo.com)

when its released, you should get an email with the update link. (you get this mail only when you own sylenth1.)

Are you referring to the 64 bit update?

I didn't think that this has been released yet?

Likely some confusion as the date of the 64bit OSX version has been pushed back significantly..

Initial wording on lennardigital.com nov 13 2013 - "hoping to get it done before the end of this year"

updated wording on lennardigital.com sometime early dec 2013 - "hoping to get it done in the first part of 2014"

current wording on lennardigital.com - "hoping to get it done in the first half of 2014"

take what you will out of that declining state of release..

of course the date of the 'post' which has been changed at least 3 times now has never been updated from nov 13 2013

just seems really shady when Lennard can keep pushing things back & changing the date without communicating any 'delays' to his customers otherwise..

i didn't even realize the date had been changed the first couple times i re-checked the website for updates, and i'll assume the same with 99% of the people wondering

I am not sure if I would call it "shady". Maybe preoccupied. Maybe lazy. Maybe irresponsible. It does not seem he is "hiding" something. It appears that something else is taking precedence in his life. Considering that this has likely been a good source of revenue (despite the pirating) for him, and he still has probably the most popular soft-synth in history (or close to it) I do hope he drops in and lets this supportive community know what is going on and see that we still have his back, despite the delays.

There's probably a lot of adjectives you could use to describe his practices.. but that's nothing new.

I only worry because it wasn't until big trance producers started talking on twitter about doing a kickstarter to bring Sylenth1 to 64bits on OSX before Lennard even bothered to update the website or comment on the whole situation/future of Sylenth1 (one of his big time "no no"s).

If those tweets never happened, I really doubt we'd be in the same place we are now (expecting a forthcoming update).. Seems Lennard is quite happy to be reclusive if there's nobody bothering him.

If he's too busy for anything other than coding.. perhaps a small PR position would be a good hire to deal with us plebeians ;)

so still no upgrade for OSX 64bit :(

i wish he would update ...

Return to “LennarDigital”