ytmaity

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(works now.. host switched servers & i had to reconfigure some crap.. meanwhile my ftp prog was displaying successful u/l..)

http://xoxos.net/temp/ytmaity.mp3

haven't recorded much lately, no weed innit. could be flushed out more, but it ain't no fun if i'm not baked to shit.

as usual..
voices: syng2
perc: bong
hard to do stuff: boing2

moments before that came to be i was set upon by a minion of tarnation..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR249_FWLd0

anyway, tons of tunes in the works, should result in a *new album* in the next five or so years :hyper:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

:D This is great! It sounds like a square dance performed by robots. Well done.

"syng2"? It doesn't improve much on Vocaloid, to me.

But you're keeping the music deliberately cheesy, so the overall effect is consistent.

This was fun.

Victor.

VicDiesel wrote: This was fun.
:hihi: once upon a time. i still enjoy harmonising vocal parts :ud:

different technologies. syng2 has been freeware for a while.

tbh while i've recorded dozens of songs with it, i've *never* automated noise/signal "breathiness" mix or amplitude.. the practice of which would add to the vitality of the part. (one of the deficits of my music is that i enjoy seeing how much composition i can get away with without such amenities.. wish i didn't do that..)

syng2 is a 4 band source/filter model. lately i pulled out syng3 again (which was about finished apart from the plosive envelope in 2011) which is 7 bands and extends to about 12k. i quit because i realised it would be better to use fft and allow the user to edit their own phoneme sets. finishing it now to record some songs.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Frantz wrote::D This is great! It sounds like a square dance performed by robots. Well done.
Excellent description!
I must play this to a small person I know. It'll have him bouncing all around the room :lol:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

play this one instead. timeless classic. space opera at it's finest :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdk4WVgZjzw

lol
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Music Cafe”