catchy beats

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

cooked up this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJWrk9Jzkk

opinions? :)

love this. really. great stuff. the brass lead is awesome, drum programming is pretty cool & it has a great flow. that would be my only thought concerning future endeavors - you already have some nice change-ups with elements dropping out, a passage where things go into overdrive would have been very cool, too.

my monitors aren't best for bass response, but without really listening to production quality I thought that sounded pretty loud & polished.

Catchy indeed. This has a Middle-Eastern feel with that percussion and the main bassline. Nice groove, this certainly wouldn't be out of place on the dancefloor.

Good work :)

phoenstorm wrote:love this. really. great stuff. the brass lead is awesome, drum programming is pretty cool & it has a great flow. that would be my only thought concerning future endeavors - you already have some nice change-ups with elements dropping out, a passage where things go into overdrive would have been very cool, too.

my monitors aren't best for bass response, but without really listening to production quality I thought that sounded pretty loud & polished.
You mean like a finale? Sounds pretty sweet idea :)

Sounds great Jesse! Has all your usual great touches but with a middle eastern flavour. Up beat and very danceable! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”