Virtual Mid Cotroller

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Everyone

I need your help. I have been searching online for a free midi controller. I have Reason 5 and absolutely adore the midi controller in that, but if possible is there another that has similar options or features as I find the one in Reason very compatible.

I was introduced to AbletonLive some weeks back, but wouldn't mind a midi controller plugin to give me the same or near enough options like the one used in reason 5.

Thanks

You mean QWERTY keys to MIDI note events? Insert Piz Here's MIDI keys thing has a grab qwerty button that will work.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

As I mentioned a virtual midi controller that has the same options as the one used in Reason 5. Yes I use the qwerty keys to operate the virtual controller in Reason 5, but would like a controller to use in Abletonlive to.

Thanks for the link.

@micromorf - You are severly limiting your opportunities by requesting one "like the one in Reason."

Only someone using Reason and this virtual midi device is going to be able to help you.

Since I don't use Reason I have no idea what "the one in Reason" is like I did a google search for "virtual midi". It turns up a huge list of possibilities.

I recommend re-phrasing your question, possibly elaborating on your request (what features are you looking for, etc.) and possibly posting at the Reason forums. You may find you get more/better results.

Just a suggestion.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Click the keyboard icon at the top right of the screen in Live to use your qwerty as a midi keyboard. Sorry ... I have no idea if that is how Reason does it.

Does this help?

Bugs you should be aware of:
- X/Y pad acts like instant switches rather than sliders
- Bender and Modwheel seem to be sending Program Change instead of Bend and Mod

ok thankx for the help everyone.

Return to “Instruments”