Latest Builds (rev 2228) (Apr 9th)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
ETMuz wrote:Please forgive my ignorance, but is the latest "build" a fix for the Ze2.7 AAX? Until I understand the terminology(specifically the Rev2126?) Not sure which I have. I need it in very simple form I'm afraid :(
The 2126 is a revision number which changes with about any set of changes we make. In Zebra this is printed on the right hand side below the XY controls, so you can quickly check which revision you have installed.

2126 was the revision number of the official 2.7 release. The latest build posted here is 2157 and it contains fixes to any issue with AAX that we know about. It would be great if you could confirm :)
Urs,

now that things are back up and running I will be more than glad to help confirm things on the AAX side.

Hope your holidays were good.

ETMuz

Without being at my workstation one thing that I remember with AAX TDZ beta was the ring module being frozen on the default preset.

Not sure if this has been reported yet ...

Zebra VST2 rev 2157 in Cubase 7.5 on OSX 10.9.1

Change GUI to Large, close Zebra, reopen Zebra large GUI is display in regular size frame preventing access to controls

Bitwig Certified Trainer

'Scuse me, but is this thread only about Zebra?

I've looked over all the U-He threads, but nowhere can I find any mention of Satin.

Is there a fix already for the bug that muted channels in DP 7.2.4?

I'd like to start exploring a working Satin in Digital Performer…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

billcarroll wrote:Not sure if this has been reported yet ...
Yes, the workaround for a workaround for a workaround for a GUI resize issue in VST cause yet another GUI resize issue.

We're going to neglect this problem for now until we find the time to rewrite the whole section, hopefully with less need to workaround issues caused by workarounds :oops:

Spitfire31 wrote:Is there a fix already for the bug that muted channels in DP 7.2.4?
It either isn't reported because it's fixed, or nobody dared to try.

That said, we've fixed a lot of possible causes and we were unable to reproduce any of those issues.

Tried to use my registered Diva today (rev 2157).
The UI shows text "this beta has expired".
?????

sl1914 wrote:Tried to use my registered Diva today (rev 2157).
The UI shows text "this beta has expired".
?????
Check this thread, the update should fix you up:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=400485
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Any news on when the next official Satin update might be guys? Seems like its been a tricky process though.

kingmobmaskreplica wrote:Any news on when the next official Satin update might be guys? Seems like its been a tricky process though.
Yep, we obviously had some hard nuts to crack :cry:

I'm still on vacation (this is a long one…). But in around two weeks Sascha and I have planned to strip some stuff out of our codebase that I made out as the culprit for those few random crashes. We still haven't any idea why some people experience excessive CPU. If worse comes to worst, I'll fly to one or two of those people and debug it on their system.

- Urs

Urs, if you're planning to do housecalls to debug Satin... it's been averaging 70F here in sunny Florida.

Just sayin'.

Zebra CM 64bit beta crashes occasionally without reason. On mac 10.8.5. does not matter what host. happens from time to time in logic, reaper, live, cubase, and traction

gametzar wrote:Zebra CM 64bit beta crashes occasionally without reason. On mac 10.8.5. does not matter what host. happens from time to time in logic, reaper, live, cubase, and traction
I've been playing around on OSX with ZebraCM 2157 AU and VST in the latest Reaper x64 and Logic 9 for 10-15 minutes now without a crash... could you maybe send crash logs from two separate crashing applications to support at u-he dotcom and describe in some more detail at what point they crashed? :)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Urs wrote:We still haven't any idea why some people experience excessive CPU. If worse comes to worst, I'll fly to one or two of those people and debug it on their system.

- Urs
EDIT : Wrong call. :(

Checked again. CPU still high (checked loaded instances only. not processed instances)
Last edited by Tp3 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Just tried installing the redistributables (both 64 and 32 bits) and it didn't change a thing on my system :(

I'm not using Satin much because of the high CPU usage.

Return to “u-he”