(solved) sylenth 1 problems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i recently got a new laptop (windows 8 ) and i installed the latest version of sylenth 1, but i keep hearing the 'thank you for trying this demo' voice and every now and then the pitch of the sound will just drop and the only way to get it back is to open a new instance of sylenth, ive also had times where the sound completely drops out and wont come back until i restart fl studio (im running the latest version).

Any ideas how to sort this?

thanks in advance
Last edited by ajekmusic on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Windows7 by chance?
Did you install as administrator?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

And the obvious question: did you buy Sylenth1 or are you using the demo version?

I guess (windows 8) means (windows 8 ) :)

I thought the latest update fixed the win8 problem?

Buy Sylenth :hihi:

Or download the latest update if have you already done this.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

yes i did buy it, i installed it as the administrator and im running the latest version (2.4)

and yeah im running windows 8, for some reason it put a smiley there instead of the 8

you have to open the license file. Once done, you can read on the right: "registered to (your name)". Otherwise, you read "demo" or smth. If you don't see your name on the right, that means it is still in demo mode. The license file is a little program (a white icon) which comes together with Sylenth when you download it. When you click on the "licensed to", Sylenth asks you to register and asks for that file. "Open", click, done.

ajekmusic wrote:yes i did buy it, i installed it as the administrator and im running the latest version (2.4)
Latest version is 2.2.1.1, not 2.4.

When I search the net for sylenth1 version 2.4, I can only find warezed versions. Are you sure you bought your version? Because version 2.4 doesn't exist...

sorry, meant to press 2, i typed it quickly (the number pad is pretty small on my keyboard and ive got big fingers) and forgot to check the post, but yeah im running version 2.2.1.1

So again, does it have your name under the registered?

yeah, but ive sorted it now, uninstalled and reinstalled and some how it works perfectly now

Return to “Instruments”