What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

yeasterday

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

janke
KVRist

186 posts since 27 Aug, 2008

Postby janke; Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 pm yeasterday

Frantz
KVRAF

2692 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:31 pm Re: yeasterday

I enjoyed this. The singer is very good, completely in tune throughout. The lyrics were more imaginative than typical for this style of music.

I thought the arrangement and production were good if somewhat generic and lacking excitement.

You would probably get a better response if you said a few words about the track and spelled the title correctly. :)
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
ecamburn
KVRist

389 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Postby ecamburn; Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 am Re: yeasterday

I found this to be an enjoyable listen. The vocalist has a sweet clear voice. As Frantz mentioned, she stayed in tune nicely. However, it did seem like she had a few timing issues. Where it was most noticeable is when it was just the vocalist and pads. I also found the timing of the pads a bit hard to read at times too. It may be that tweaking the amp attack would tighten that up a bit. Nice work.
folderol
KVRAF

4312 posts since 5 Aug, 2006, from UK - Here!

Postby folderol; Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:51 am Re: yeasterday

Nearly missed this :o
This is excellent. I can't find anything to fault (no that I really want to try). Everything just fits :hyper:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe