Countdown to Sample Tank 3, with 64 bit support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

@anxiousmofo - I don't have a concrete answer for this yet, I will ping again. I just want to have things verified as much as possible at this point. Thanks.

I'm predicting that IKM will announce an anticipated, anticipated release date before the end of 2014
:D

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:@anxiousmofo - I don't have a concrete answer for this yet, I will ping again. I just want to have things verified as much as possible at this point. Thanks.
Waiting for a ping

?

I'm no expert but I read it as Peter saying he will re-send an e-mail or phone to get the information on that specific question and post the information once he is certain.

You know when you don't get a return call from someone for example or the line is the god damned busy signal every time you try to get through well you can (or could) 'ping' them to check they are still connected/their phone line is working...I'm just presuming he's using that as a sort of slang, Mobile phones ping off towers/masts also which seems very useful for proving the whereabouts of peoples featured on ID and CI channels which I watch far too much of, So many a criminal gets busted from pinging off of towers when they say they weren't anywhere in the area...I need to get out more :help: :lol:

I could of course be totally wrong and there is a big ocean that is between the countries we were born, raised and reside in also

Really enjoying AT3 which is no surprise and also T-RackS too, In particular the Precision Comp Limiter is getting a lot of love at the moment, Its a bit winning that one

Best as always :)

Dean

IK is all over the place, need a bit of harvesting to get information all in one place:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/view ... e&start=90

https://twitter.com/ikmultimedia

So why the sine wave highlighted, what could be the secret meaning of that, it ST3 gonna be specifially good for sine wave samples? :?

i am not sure why Peter cant check the feature himself... earlier in "this" thread he asked the other ik multimedia rep if he received the latest copy/version of ST 3 beta (go back and look)... i am pretty sure he also has access to ST, MP, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, Sampletron... he could test this feature out himself in a few minutes...

i could be wrong... but i would bet ST 3 does not load multis from ST 2... i think he is holding that information back... remember Peter's job is sales, sales, sales... i believe and may be wrong... that Peter hopes the other features of ST 3 out shines being able to load ST 2 multis into ST 3...

just an opinion... and a logical one at that!!!

they're sine waves made in Italy!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

neverenoughfunk wrote:i am not sure why Peter cant check the feature himself... earlier in "this" thread he asked the other ik multimedia rep if he received the latest copy/version of ST 3 beta (go back and look)... i am pretty sure he also has access to ST, MP, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, Sampletron... he could test this feature out himself in a few minutes...

i could be wrong... but i would bet ST 3 does not load multis from ST 2... i think he is holding that information back... remember Peter's job is sales, sales, sales... i believe and may be wrong... that Peter hopes the other features of ST 3 out shines being able to load ST 2 multis into ST 3...

I'm not giving any information that I don't get officially is all, and funny enough while I don't work in the sales department either I still do have things to do that are not at all related to testing this release - I'll leave that to the people that are supposed to be doing it and not send out information for further misinterpretation. Read into it what you want, you are indeed a master baiter since I've responded to this which I really shouldn't have as it is. If this feature is a deal maker or breaker for you, simply wait until the information comes or the product is released and buy or don't buy. Seems fairly simple.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:i am not sure why Peter cant check the feature himself... earlier in "this" thread he asked the other ik multimedia rep if he received the latest copy/version of ST 3 beta (go back and look)... i am pretty sure he also has access to ST, MP, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, Sampletron... he could test this feature out himself in a few minutes...

I'm not giving any information that I don't get officially is all, and funny enough while I don't work in the sales department either I still do have things to do that are not at all related to testing this release - I'll leave that to the people that are supposed to be doing it and not send out information for further misinterpretation. Read into it what you want, you are indeed a master baiter since I've responded to this which I really shouldn't have as it is. If this feature is a deal maker or breaker for you, simply wait until the information comes or the product is released and buy or don't buy. Seems fairly simple.
personally... i think the "hype department" is an off shoot of the "sale department"... i.e. they work hand and hand... not sure why you would keep coming into to the threads in the first place with information that could be misinterpreted... if 1 + 1 =2 that does not make any sense... when the twitter post are posted what is the purpose? we are not suppose to read anything into it... you cant have it both ways... right? or is that part of the "hype"? no "master baiter" here... just asking questions where things do not make sense to me... if "you" have problems with the questions... maybe "you" should leave the thread... or point your users to the ik multimedia forum and have me banned... right?

p.s. if the price is right i am planning on updating/upgrading... that is "faily simple"... but when an individual asks a question about a feature and "you" indicate you are going to get back with the information... especially... the type of question "you" could find out without a 3rd party... what is wrong with questioning that? again... i do not believe ST 3 will have that feature... personally... since 2003 i.e. when i brought ST 2 XL... i never created a multi... i was just wondering why "you" did not answer the question... because "you" do have the access to the tools to say so... right? without a 3rd party!!!

after NAMM and the release of ST 3... go back and read all your posts about ST 3... if appears whatever way the wind is blowing that is how your responses are... go back and read them... my advice... is... use a script next time... then all your statements will be consistent... go back and read your old post about ST 3...

:tu:

Edit - "not worth it" :) I'll reply with the information via PM

Man, you must have quite a sour life my friend! Can anything at all give you some joy? Even now you must have something to pick up on - could you give it a brake maybe? Neverenoughfuzz...
------------
...and that's all I have to say about it!

24MTS wrote:Man, you must have quite a sour life my friend! Can anything at all give you some joy? Even now you must have something to pick up on - could you give it a brake maybe? Neverenoughfuzz...
my man... you do not know me from a can paint... how do you know if my life is sour or not... to be honest... just being "alive" is a "joy"... in other words... cant be more "joyous" than being "alive"... right? if Peter called you a "master baiter" (a play on words) i think you would respond also...

p.s. if you do not like what i write... put me on mute... then "you" will be giving "yourself" a brake... right?

happy muting to you!!!

:tu:

On the subject of ST 2 Multis....I have created a bunch, some of which I have shared here since i think one of the most powerful aspects of ST is it's ability to layer sounds. So with that in mind I too would like to know if those Multis will load in ST3. Of course I can rebuild them which would be a simple but very time consuming task although obviously I'd rather not. So hopefully this (very simple)question will be answered by the end of NAMM......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

we could definitely rebuild them.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

trusampler wrote:we could definitely rebuild them.
Yes but who wants to go through all that work. Like I said it's a simple task but would be very time consuming depending on the number that have to be rebuilt. I'm sure creating new ST3 only Combis will be a high priority at least for me but I'd still like to use the ST2 combis I've created.........guess we'll know in a few days. Hopefully there are many questions that will answered by this time next week...........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”