What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

A few possibly stupid questions about Push

Anything about hardware musical instruments.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian

1122 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm A few possibly stupid questions about Push

Will 3rd party scripts for Push conflict with each other?

AudioModder has a script that enables Maschine and Kontakt stuff to integrate well with Push.

NativeKontrol has scripts for increasing the basic functionality with Live 9 and another set of scripts that integrates 3rd party software.

Are they likely to corrupt the original ableton scripts and turn Push into a brick?

Thanks in advance :-)
My avatar is fat and lazy, I'm 11 pixels narrower but just as lazy.
KVRian

508 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 pm Re: A few possibly stupid questions about Push

Audiomodder stuff isn't an script, is a library of presets in instruments racks so you can load them from Push browser (preset by preset).

Nativekontrol scripts use the "User mode" of Push so they don't overwrite Push native script.
dedication to flying
KVRian

1122 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:26 pm Re: A few possibly stupid questions about Push

rod_zero wrote:Audiomodder stuff isn't an script, is a library of presets in instruments racks so you can load them from Push browser (preset by preset).

Nativekontrol scripts use the "User mode" of Push so they don't overwrite Push native script.

Thanks for that :-)
Looks like AudioModder isn't compatible with Maschine 2.0..Bummer.

The Nativekontrol youtube videos are difficult to stay awake through. The dude has the presentation skills of a physics professor. Sigh.
My avatar is fat and lazy, I'm 11 pixels narrower but just as lazy.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)