KVR Forum Dark Blue Theme

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Your CSS? :lol: Yeah right :roll: That was a pathetic ripoff from original author.

I said "taking into account George's". So I just posted my version of it, with several additions that were previously posted in individual lines, so this consolidates the whole thing for simplicity. Sheesh.

I hope there will be different (official) designs soon to choose from. Because I don't want to override anything. I can live with the current colors, it's not great but I can get used to it...

Thanks George

Confused...does this only work with Firefox? I installed the Stylish extension in Safari but nothing happened.

Thank you, George & EvilDragon! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

pinki wrote:Confused...does this only work with Firefox? I installed the Stylish extension in Safari but nothing happened.
It sure works in Opera 12, both with Stylish or as UserJS.

Didn't know what to do to get EvilDragon's additions to work with Stylish however so I added his stuff to the JS and am using that.

Thanks guys, it's much better like this (but not quite the real thing we gonna get soon hopefully).

:tu:

You go to Stylish options and you will see the list of all scripts you have there. Right click on the one for KvR and select Edit, then paste the whole code that I posted above.

Thanks EvilDragon, I'll remember that when/if I use Stylish again.

And btw, completely off-topic, thanks for that soundfont you converted from the gm.dls and posted somewhere in the Reaper forums if I am not mistaken, very handy and getting a lot of use here.

Thanks ED, sorted

Thanks for this update, but the links in the "my topics" search mode (right top, under your user name) is still hard to read.

So are the PMs.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

eidenk wrote:It sure works in Opera 12, both with Stylish or as UserJS.
Hm, could you describe the install procedure in more detail? I tried to put the code in a file and named it both .js and .css while selecting either in Opera's 'Edit Site Preferences -> Display' feature (after right-clicking) the page, but nothing happening. Latest Opera 12 version on Win 32 here.

V'ger wrote:
eidenk wrote:It sure works in Opera 12, both with Stylish or as UserJS.
Hm, could you describe the install procedure in more detail? I tried to put the code in a file and named it both .js and .css while selecting either in Opera's 'Edit Site Preferences -> Display' feature (after right-clicking) the page, but nothing happening. Latest Opera 12 version on Win 32 here.
First you need to have an User JS folder specified in Opera. Check under "Preferences/Advanced/Content/JavaScript Options" and set one up if the field is blank. Then you just put in this folder the JS file that can be downloaded on the the Stylish page linked on the first post of this topic or use the one I have attached to this post in a zip if you want the extra bits from EvilDragon. Restart Opera and you should be able to browse KvR in its former glory (almost).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heck yes! Thanks so much! :)
[Insert Signature Here]

Oh, THANK THE GODS! I mean...the OP...he might as well be a god, frankly. My eyes, they can....they CAN SEEE!!!!!!!!!
Look, I know Ben is putting aesthetics on the back burner, but, seriously, don't undermine good design. Seriously, I have been avoiding the forums as much as possible because I kid you not, my eyes were too sensitive to this design that it kind of hurt. Definitely gave me headaches.
Now I can troll the forums again.

Return to “Site Stuff”