What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New forum design - do you like it?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

aciddose
KVRAF

9063 posts since 7 Dec, 2004, from Vancouver, Canada

Postby aciddose; Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

All this stuff is found in phpbb3 forums/manuals.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=400256&start=75#p5611162

For your forum width thing, see my post above.
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

4507 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

i know this is a temporary situation and am quite happy to wait till it can get sorted, but here are some thoughts

- dislike the white. if the idea is to encourage us to spend considerably less time on this forum, if only to save our eyes, then it works. otherwise............

- would like to see the poster´s information back on the left side

one thing i love about the new setup (and it´s probably not important to many), is how you can apply multiple modifications to highlighted text without having to keep selecting for each pass. before, if you wanted to ´bold´some text, you would have to highlight it and perform the action. but if you then also wanted to italicise, colour, change the size of the same text it meant a lot of effing around

:tu:
wavephonic
KVRian

1110 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

no probs here. the announcement and topics separators are good in the cafe, just need one more at the end of topics for the start of posts
themossinator
KVRist

234 posts since 12 Sep, 2005

Postby themossinator; Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:50 pm Re: New forum design - do you like it?

horrible - hope its goes back to original colour scheme :(
murnau
KVRAF

2695 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 pm Re: New forum design - do you like it?

yeah, how long this babyblue temp color scheme will stay? month?
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8329 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:09 pm Re: New forum design - do you like it?

Orbit-50
KVRian

1001 posts since 28 Jun, 2005, from La La Land

Postby Orbit-50; Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:17 pm Re: New forum design - do you like it?

PLEASE KEEP THE WHITE!!!! I am spending so much less time on KVR because of it. Seriously. I now pop on here and there and that's it. No more KVR marathons for me. My family is so happy with this and they love you for it Ben!!! Thank you for bringing our family back together!!!!

.-.
Intel Core i7, Cubase 7.5, Ableton Live 9+Push, FL Studio 11, Wavelab 8.5, Halion 5, NI Komplete 9, Waves, Nexus 2, All VPS, Spire, Sylenth1, FXpansion, Alchemy, Waldorf Largo, Synthmaster, Ohm Force, GForce, D16 Group, ArtsAcoustic, FabFilter and more..
murnau
KVRAF

2695 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:19 pm Re: New forum design - do you like it?

Orbit-50 wrote:PLEASE KEEP THE WHITE!!!! I am spending so much less time on KVR because of it. Seriously. I now pop on here and there and that's it. No more KVR marathons for me. My family is so happy with this and they love you for it Ben!!! Thank you for bringing our family back together!!!!

.-.

thats a point!
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
spirit
KVRist

487 posts since 12 Apr, 2002, from Terra Australis

Postby spirit; Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

So when is this "temporary" theme going? It's bloody awful. I would lay very good money on the KvR traffic having taken a real plunge in the past few weeks. Admins are probably still trying to tell themselves it's the Xmas break to blame....
CableChannel
KVRAF

1703 posts since 14 Mar, 2013, from Germany

Postby CableChannel; Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

I like the brighter colors. I hope it will also be applied to the start page, not only inside the threads.
|
|
| Win7 64 bit | Cubase7.0.6 64 bit
|
Totolitoto
KVRAF

1630 posts since 7 Jan, 2004, from Earth

Postby Totolitoto; Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:36 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

murnau wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:PLEASE KEEP THE WHITE!!!! I am spending so much less time on KVR because of it. Seriously. I now pop on here and there and that's it. No more KVR marathons for me. My family is so happy with this and they love you for it Ben!!! Thank you for bringing our family back together!!!!

.-.

thats a point!

This and I make more music too!

Seriously, get rid of this color scheme it's a disaster :x
AdmiralQuality
KVRAF

6455 posts since 10 Oct, 2005, from Toronto, Canada

Postby AdmiralQuality; Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

vurt wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:
vurt wrote:aw did i make you cwy.
you poor little man.

Nope. You made me report you. Ta!

howd that go for you?
any reply?
i need to know if im banned or not?

Well if the site rules have changed so that you're not then I'll soon be free to tell you exactly what I think of you as well. Looking forward to it!
vurt
addled muppet weed

33752 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:54 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

:hihi:
Ben [KVR]
Mr KVR

1177 posts since 22 Oct, 2000, from Newport Pagnell, UK

Postby Ben [KVR]; Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:14 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

Vurt consider yourself warned. Calling anyone at KVR a f**king moron is unacceptable.

Mike you are free to call vurt a f**king moron, on your website, but no, not here.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33752 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:17 am Re: New forum design - do you like it?

ok, wont do it again.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Site Stuff