Bridging vsti's with multiple outs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good morning to all at KVR!
I am here to ask you if there is a bridge (64 bit host- 32 bit plugin vsti) that support multiple out, or there is a workaround to do this ( not multiple instance of the plugins).
My specific case is Sampletank. Work perfectly with Jbridge but the multiple outs....
Thanks to all
Luciano

What are you using as a host?
Here, I am using Cubase 7.5, Mac (with jBridgeM, of course ;) ), and the multiple outs work just fine (so long as I activate them in the VSTi rack).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Greetings newluc,
Do you mean multi midi outs or audio outs?

Like vic_france, I use j-bridge (with ST2.5) and have no problems with multiple midi out (16 channels ); however, I only use audio out 1-2.

To use a different audio out you select this on the ST interface per channel.

Mine shows (across the top, L-R): Part (1-16), Channel, Solo, Mute, Instrument, ME (?), Empty, Poly, Pan, Volume, OUT, Level.

You drag the OUT up or down to select a set of audio stereo outs. I am able to select up to channels 31+32. Then, like vic_france said, you have to enable these channels in your host.

Same for MIDI channel out - drag the channel up or down to select.

HTH

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

newluc wrote:Good morning to all at KVR!
I am here to ask you if there is a bridge (64 bit host- 32 bit plugin vsti) that support multiple out, or there is a workaround to do this ( not multiple instance of the plugins).
My specific case is Sampletank. Work perfectly with Jbridge but the multiple outs....
Thanks to all
Luciano
jBridge and SampleTank showing multiple outs correctly here in Bidule x64 on Win7
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hi all,
First thanks for the replay.
I am talking of audio out, i am on cubase 7.5.
Think I must control better my setup, specially the parts regarding how to enable the outpus from host.
I have done this with kontakt, but never with Sampletank.
Thanks
I'll try and post my progress.
Luciano

It's the same principal in one vst to another, that supports multi outs. If you got it working in Kontakt you will be able to do the same in ST.

Let us know if you need more help, newluc.

Good luck!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Hi all,
Solved!
Here is the Path!
Open Cubase, open Sampletank, set the number of outputs. At this time the multiple outs indicator in the instruments rack is greyed.
Close Sampletank, reopen Sampletank, here are the outputs!
Jbridge probably needs to see the outs before it load the plugins.
Thanks to all!
Luciano :harp:

Return to “Instruments”