NAMM 2014: Bitwig Studio - New videos

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by firepile on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

There's some cool stuff in there.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

plz merge to some of threads. hard to follow the update.

tooneba wrote:plz merge to some of threads. hard to follow the update.
Some of us try not to read 350 page threads with 337 pages of cat pictures, thanks.

middle front of desk - red box.

usb HDD, or.... DONGLE?! ;)

Claes said it won't be dongle protected last summer NAMM.

Looks like an unplugged 2.5" USB HDD...

gamecat666 wrote:middle front of desk - red box.

usb HDD, or.... DONGLE?! ;)
I'm guessings its what the program and 3 gigs of factory content will come on for the boxed version. It's so big, it would be a really silly design for a dongle that would piss people off.

The more I see the arrange launcher the more I hope that they give you a horizontally collapsed view for it as well. I feel like most of the time people aren't naming their clips religiously or needing to see the play position so you wouldn't be missing much if it were reduce to just the width of the play button.

"It's not that we develop one version and then port it to different platforms, it's that we develop on all platforms at the same time."

This company will be HUGE! They (unlike Justin and crew of Reaper) looked at all the DAWS and took the best of each to put into Bitwig Studio. Very encouraging listening to these interviews.

So glad I got the nektar panorama very exciting news to hear how deep the integration is! And thanks to bigwig for the api script, finally a daw that is fully customizable with controllers. I love it :tu:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”