Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Alloy 2 from dcon85 and the whole process couldn't have gone any smoother.

Bought Reaktor 5 from 4lb Kitty.
Purrrfect transaction as usual :)

Just sold NI Premium Tube series to digitalboytn. Fantastic buyer to deal with, highly recommended! :)

Bought BigSeq2 from blob 59. Highly recommended.
yzcoruhT

Jay - recommended seller and a great transaction!

cooljazz58 highly recommended. Thanks for the smooth transaction :)

Bought Studio Drummer from CJG007. Great communication, painless transaction. Would definitely buy from him again.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

concluded a successful transaction w/naturestoned .
polite and pro-active w/ great follow through .

Just bought D16 Redoptor from CJG007 - great transaction, thanks Craig
Last edited by Paulnz on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just bought Bazzism and EKS-Pro from M000761. Good price, nice seller and smooth transfer from IS&M and Synapse, thanks all !

Sold RP Delay plug-in to AKoelewijn. Thanks for the instant payment and nice contact! :)

Bought Izotope RX2, Camel Phat and Camel Space from masterhiggins - great communication, nice n smooth. Thanks!

Sold an Ableton Live 9 Intro license to EnGee. Super fast payment, great communication. I recommend!

I bought the NI Premium Tube Series from soundpalace....He's a great seller and it's a great product...Very Manley :D Highly recommended seller and product ! :)
No auto tune...

Had a flawless transaction with user cspadi. Very quick and easy. Highly recommended.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”