new from Waldorf

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

barryfell wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:It seems to me it's sort of Rocket+. Same switches, same LP/BP/HP switch and Fast/Slow envelope switch on that picture.
Poly Rocket? 8)
Yes but tiny. It's the Pocket Rocket!

Still no news on the new Waldorf stuff? They got lost on the way to NAMM or what? Weird...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

From sonic state via gs
Murderous duck!

Interesting...hmm...looks like a nice addon for Rocket (and not only)...together these will do some damage :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

david.beholder wrote:Image

From sonic state via gs

Boring :zzz:

Kriminal wrote:

From sonic state via gs

It's not as boring as you'd think, Dave- I played with it for a while yesterday.

It has a rectifier pre-filter and drive post-filter. The envelopes can sync to trigger (a bass drum will work) or trigger manually, and the LFO's a nice touch. And, there's CV ins for cutoff, resonance and envelope amount.

The guy I talked to couldn't say what the price will be; he's guessing around $299/199 Euro or thereabouts.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Love it. Still love my Waldorf 4-Pole, with similar components.
However, this will go quite nicely (and look sweet) sitting on right corner of my Q Keyboard, which happens to be Nextel Yellow.
Heck, would buy two. Always wanted a second 4-Pole (hardware), and do not think this is boring either.
Still anticipating a Pulse 2 keyboard or the 'new' Waldorf's flagship with tons of knobs.
This 2-Pole, as well as Rocket, are clearly in the right direction and think about it--other than modular and very few 'boutique' makers even make standalone analog filters; definitely nowhere this approx. price and even my Waldorf 4-Pole has extensive midi routing/source/destinations, and what's REALLY cool about the 2-Pole Filter is, unlike the 4-Pole, it has three CV control inputs, whereas the 4-Pole had audio in and Trigger In (which could be anything, but conceived upon input of a bass guitar sensitivity), making this a great addition to warm-up anything.
Plus, we now have BP and HP in addition to LP.
(Pre rectifier and filter drive should be ear candy and work tandem with Pulse 2 as well as the Q Keyboard's CV out)
Last edited by namnibor on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

anything about largo or mention of any update for largo

ew wrote:
Kriminal wrote:

From sonic state via gs

It's not as boring as you'd think, Dave- I played with it for a while yesterday.

It has a rectifier pre-filter and drive post-filter. The envelopes can sync to trigger (a bass drum will work) or trigger manually, and the LFO's a nice touch. And, there's CV ins for cutoff, resonance and envelope amount.

The guy I talked to couldn't say what the price will be; he's guessing around $299/199 Euro or thereabouts.

ew
For a few quid more i can get the microbrute.

The 2-Pole filter is added to the Waldorf website now:

http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/2pole-overview.html

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Looks cool. I don't really need a stand alone analogue filter but this looks nice.
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Kriminal wrote:

From sonic state via gs

And if anybody knows boring, it's a dude pimping a Venom sound bank.

I think it looks really cool, and I can't wait to take it for a spin.

Nice price, too.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

stroker_ace wrote:
Kriminal wrote:

From sonic state via gs

And if anybody knows boring, it's a dude pimping a Venom sound bank.
Im not a 'dude'

Kriminal wrote:
ew wrote:
Kriminal wrote:

From sonic state via gs

ew
For a few quid more i can get the microbrute.
...if you ask, they would probably throw-in another Venom for you for free on top of it :lol:

There is a video with Frederic Meslin (who is also one of the Pulse 2 developers and was also posting in the Pulse 2 thread here at KVR) explaining the 2-Pole filter module:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ47cqF38RI

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”