What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Elijah Ayers, a guy with soul...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRian

839 posts since 25 May, 2008, from Pennsylvania

Postby Esgalachoir; Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm Elijah Ayers, a guy with soul...

Here's some work I never got to finish with a friend of mine who was just getting into music at the time. He's quite the budding folk artist now. Difficulties in both our lives kept us from finishing either of these pieces, and then, I lost a hard drive recently, which gutted the projects. So, they're sort of permanent WIPS.
I did most of the instrumental work. He did almost all the vocals and some of the acoustic guitar. The little tiny falcetto things near the end of "Bird in the Hand" are me. :hihi:
https://soundcloud.com/eli-ayers-1
KVRist

389 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Postby ecamburn; Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:03 pm Re: Elijah Ayers, a guy with soul...

That's quite a story behind the songs. I listened to bird in the hand. Very interesting track. Really like when the bottom dropped out at about 1:00. All in all quite a few interesting ideas in there. An enjoyable listen.
KVRAF

6455 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:33 pm Re: Elijah Ayers, a guy with soul...

It's a real shame that these never got finished. They have a lot of potential. I liked both of them. That intro to Bird in the Hand reminded me of the groove on Robert Palmer's "Between Us".

Cool tracks :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe