How much would you pay for a dual delay with cross-feedback?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(and collecting feature-suggestions)

In the past I had an experiment already with a "pay what you want" plugin. The result was fairly mediocre, as between some fair payments there where many 0,10€ or 0,20€ payments...    :?

So this time the other way round: let me ask before to get a guess what you would be willing to pay for this:      :wink:

A delay plugin (host synced) with LP and HP filter. Main feature is the cross-feedback path to send one delays output into the input of the other and vice versa.
Results could be a real ping pong delay (open input 1 only and the x-feed to 2, pan left and right) or complete odd rhythmical echoes. With the integrated limiter in the feedback path and the filters it can also sound like a distorted tape delay...

Last edited by WOK on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Is it different from TwinDelay (which has cross-feedback, too)?

Tricky-Loops wrote:Is it different from TwinDelay (which has cross-feedback, too)?
Did not test this. But mine has more options for the inputs, pan and seperate crossfeed dials.
ImageImage

Is it 64bit?

When it's host synced can you still move the tempo knobs so it's very slightly off-tempo (but still basically synced)?

Five thousand dollars.
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

-50 EUR
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I like the clear and simple layout, but would not be interested in purchasing this delay simply because I already have several plugins that provide the same functionality.

But add modulation and ducking while keeping the elegant UI and you'd have something I'd happily pay $50 for.

spirit wrote:When it's host synced can you still move the tempo knobs so it's very slightly off-tempo (but still basically synced)?
This, or two small seperate "fine" knobs.
But add modulation and ducking while keeping the elegant UI and you'd have something I'd happily pay $50 for.
Maybe the simple version will be free and that would be an enhanced commercial one....
ImageImage

free Variety of Sound (Bootsy) Nasty DLA
has a cross feedback option

Still one of my favorite delays (free or commercial)

Yeah, unless it can demolish the featureset of that freebie I wouldn't be willing to pay for it. However, I do understand that not all hosts are 32-bit Windows or can be bridged to be compatible, so I'm sure there are some who would be willing to pay. I just seem to have an excellent glut of delays, ranging from clean to dirty, from tap to faithful emus of the original behaviors, from major and smaller software companies (and plenty of freeware too). It's hard to get me excited about a new/aNOTHER delay plugin, especially when I can't see the differentiating features off the top of my head. So, right now, suggested price I would pay is $0 :-/

Return to “Effects”