Dimensions soundset for Diva released! (New Demo added)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New demo sounds cool, love the distorted bass from the start! :tu:

Thanks a lot, guys :)
3ee wrote:New demo sounds cool, love the distorted bass from the start! :tu:
Yeah, I like that one too! I tried to get the dirtiest, but still nice sounding distortion out of Diva with that one.

Cheers
Dennis

Bump for the new demo :)

I finally uploaded the new individual sounds demo to Soundcloud for those of you who don't like to listen to direct linked stuff:

https://soundcloud.com/bronto-scorpio-s ... ual-sounds

That new embedded Soundcloud player is horrible by the way.

Cheers
Dennis

Nice cover art.
Good luck with the soundset.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Bioethical Genome Modification.

Another bump :oops:

I'd really like to know what everyones favorite presets are by the way!

Cheers
Dennis

Morning bump!

Nice work. I like that you've gone after 1.3 features with this soundest. Bought it :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Thanks a lot :)

I tried to make good use of the new features of version 1.3!
I simply love the new Digi Osc module, and not only because of the supersaw! It can do so many different things, it's really awesome!
The new filter and the arpeggiator are great as well!

Cheers
Dennis

Just bought both your soundsets, awesome sounds, this is the very stuff i need my Diva for! Keep them coming.

Anyone who thinks that Diva is only good for vintage synths sounds must check out these soundsets.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Thanks! That's exactly what I was aiming for!

This originally started of as a trance-ish bank, and I guess it still kind of is, but I tried to be as original as possible instead of just copying stuff. Diva is really, really good at this kind of stuff, I was really surprised about this at first myself.

I also tried to "Maximize" the sounds as much as possible. When I had a good sound I tried to use the remaining features, like LFOs I didn't use yet, to make it even better. Sometimes this took the sounds in a completely new direction.

So, thanks again to everyone who bought this so far :)

Cheers
Dennis

Bump!

One of the last few bumps! :hihi:

Congratulations with the release Dennis :tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Soundware”