Cat posts

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wasn't referring to 2nd hand food...sigh.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Cat and Food....best of both worlds.

waitwaitwait....one more....I'm sorry. just this is the last one. I swear. Unless the OP encourages more.

ntom wrote:Image

who hasnt puked on someone during sex? :shrug:

"Add foe" did the trick.
It's easy if you know how

Foe me too.

Aaaaaaw. :)

Frantz wrote:Foe me too.
"Someone stole my mummy!"

Yeah it's a bit of a chore, mostly because it's too predictable and as a result very boring. Kind of like the geeky guy at a party who tells knock knock jokes and thinks he's hilarious but he's not.
There's only one solution really, avoid threads when the cat/info ratio becomes too skewed. Works for me.
Besides I have two cats and a dog I get enough cute/hilarious moments in real life.

lesha wrote:I don't want to read one relevant post and then sort through cat photos to get to another. It's a waste of time.
You're using the internet. The internet is filled with photos of cats and useless information like this factoid.

Sometimes there might be useful information too, if you look with a magnifying glass. Unfortunately whilst we've managed to automate most of the arduous manual labor our race must undertake, filtering information by subjective parameters remains one skill only you are capable of. While you can rest assured that I am investing as much effort as possible into creating an advanced race of networked cyborg super-mutants with lasers for eyes, you will have to maintain your individuality for the time being.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Return to “Site Stuff”