Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Nexus 2 from user cspadi. No complications save for the ones from reFX and lightspeed shipment. :)
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

I just bought a nice piece of virtual synthesizer from AKoelewijn. Lightning is his slower brother! Super fast and smooth transaction!
yzcoruhT

Bought Waves cla-2a from joeyburns Everything went smooth.

Nice easy transaction with tplusj for Live.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Bought Waves V-serie from parlopower. Smooth and fast transaction,recommended. :tu:

Sold Evolution Electric Guitar to guitarmanchu. Fast, smooth transaction. Would definitely deal with him again!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Bought EEG from b15fliptop. Fast and professional. Recommended.

Thumbs up for Alias9593, smooth transaction, fast communication, fast payment, nice guy.

I've just bought Slate Digital VCC + VTM from user 2448 (Carlo).

Very happy with the deal, everything went perfect.

I recommend dealing with Carlo :tu:

Bought Waves RS56 from mudrecords. Fast communication, nice guy, would buy anytime again from him. Very recommendable seller.

Bought Lush-101 from Luftrum. Everything went very smoothly so thanks a lot!

Bought Waves Gold Bundle from mireque .... great guy to deal with and very quick to answer PM's .... and thanks also to Waves for the first class customer service - the bundle was transferred instantly :D

Mike

Bought a bunch of MacProVideo.com tutorials from waldemarjohann. Fast and easy transaction, very friendly and reliable guy. :clap:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

BIIIIIG PLUS FOR gerryp650
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Purchased Abbey Road 60s and 70s Drummers from dredd i knight. Prompt, courteous and helpful. I would definitely deal with him again!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”